Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mario and Sonic

22 posts in this topic

Posted

In my oponion (yes I typed onion here---) Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be the right way to bring those two together for a fight. BUT... then it wouldn't focus on these two, making it a bad opONION! :D

But seriously, hence the name "Sonic"... he's like really fast, and Mario's a plumber. If running the 100 meters, who would win?

Posted

I used to be a huge fan of Sonic Adventures 2: Battle, mostly because of the chao feature. This game should be pretty fun. I hope they don't decide to give Yoshi and Mario huge speaking parts. It is being developed by the Sonic guys. And if they do have Voice Acting, I hope to god they do a better job with Nintendo's characters than they did with their own. SHUT UP TAILS!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOU WHINY VOICE!!!! JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! :huh: Sorry about that.

Posted

the chao were so awesome in sa2battle! they're the whole reason i 1st played it

Posted

I am gonna have to agree with the Merchant on this one... But we all know that Tails was just a stupid squirrel that happened to be around when a vat of boiling toxic waste brimmed over a little to much and spilled on a random oak tree where the idiot squirrel happened to be...........

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Actually, no. I didn't know that.

Posted

We haven't seen any pictures of it yet, right? (except for that one)

Well, anyways I think it's going to be a good game.

Posted

Although that isn't the exact truth......They said something similar to that in Nintendo Power... :P

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce