Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Links Collide

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Interesting form of LoZ humor...

Posted

sure he's better than a wolfos, but he still doesn;t have a sword...

Posted

I think that TP Link is a Lord of the rings wannabe

and is only there to satisfy all those who whined about WW links look.

Yeah a can admit that he looks cool and stuff, but i don't crazy becouse he pose a little and shows his new look like a photo model

Posted

Nice way to put it...

Posted

why lord of the rings? I just take twilight princess in the same way people took Ocarina of time (the first 3d zelda) he's just entering a new, really nice graphics, era

Posted

why lord of the rings? I just take twilight princess in the same way people took Ocarina of time (the first 3d zelda) he's just entering a new, really nice graphics, era

I hope you don't think that i'm a TP hater now :embarrassed:

becouse I like the new grafichs too, but when i read the first comments in super play magazine and such, what other people say and that stuff, its almost that this is the only link, nintendo gone the right way by changing it too more lord of the rings like way. and that WW grafic sucks, this is the real zelda we have waited for and so on and on.

that irritate me. Link is still Link, and Zelda is still Zelda. TP isn't the blessing from the sky and all those zelda games before you just can forget about, and that may have put me on a negative side when it's about TP. <_<

Posted

Interesting form of LoZ humor...

Thank you. Thank you very much. :D

Posted

it annoys me how people say wind waker was terrible because of the graphics, but it alos annoys me that a fair few people want there to be more cel-shaded zelda games, sure im happy with that happeneding on the DS, but the wii should stick to the realistic graphics...

Posted

I agree... Cel-shaded graphics look better on the DS than I expected. And I actually liked WW for the game it was, unlike a whole bunch of other people who keep complaining about "Cel-da". I have a few words for those people...

NINTENDO POWER AWARDS 2003- THE LEGEND OF ZELDA THE WINDWAKER: Best overall game of 2003; Game of the year- for the Gamecube; BEST GRAPHICS- for the Gamecube; Best original music- for the Gamecube; Best connectivity; Best adventure/ platformer; Best new character (Aryll); Best villian (Ganondorf); The greatest challenge (clearing the 100 level dungeon); Most memorable moment (striking the final blow against Ganondorf).

Thank you for your time. *puts away Nintendo power issue 180* :D

Posted

no question

feirce diety fould just stand back and own all of them

Definately MM and OoT links would win

Posted

I have to admit, the first trailer for TP looks a lot like LotR. . .

I LOVED WIND WAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_<

THAT GAME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

nice to know that people here thinks the same way here :)

WW is as much true zelda game as TP

Posted

Yay for my peoplz! :D *gives everyone two cookies. You hear me?! TWO!!!!*

Posted

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! *Feasts upon cookies* Deeeeeeelicious! Anyway, I think OoT and WW are the coolest games 'till now, and sure, maybe TP has better graphics, but maybe the story isn't better and even if it is, OoT and WW still deserve a special place in my heart... :D:embarrassed:

Posted

however much i would've liked it to be 100 levels, that dungeon was only 50, 30 if you only went down far enough to get the triforce...

i must say that massive ring of chu-chus was fun, bomb + hurricane spin = lots of dead chu-chus