Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

me birthdays coming up....

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Should you care? probably not. anyway, my parents wanted to know what Iwanted...i told them games for my PS2, but i cant decide what lol. I have kh I and II, and bully (beat them all :( ). Anyway, i need you guys' help to decide lol...Im a big fan of the guitar hero games and the karioke games( I like the music genre alot) , but I also kinda want the new pirates game. theyre only spending $100 on it, so i cant get both lol. i hate being indecisive :(

Posted

GH....and i mean it. GH is one of the best PS2 games known to mankind.

Posted

GH....and i mean it. GH is one of the best PS2 games known to mankind.

well, i could get gh and nothing else, or a bunch of PS2 games...DANG i still dunno what to get lol. BTW I wasnt being sarcastic :)

Posted

either guitar hero or final fantasy, thats my opinion

Posted

either guitar hero or final fantasy, thats my opinion

out of those 2, i pic GH....lol, cant stand FF games lol.. ill beat MOST of the game(this is any of them, starting at 9.) get to the last boss, and not be able to beat it lol.....and I hate the gambit system too lol

Posted

out of those 2, i pic GH

Yeah, GH is an awesome game! I've only tried it on the XBox 360 (@ Bestbuy lol) and as soon as the recall for Xbox 360 GH is over, I'm buyin' it ^-^ Actually speakin' o' which, my b-day is in like 2 weeks :P

Posted

Yeah, GH is an awesome game! I've only tried it on the XBox 360 (@ Bestbuy lol) and as soon as the recall for Xbox 360 GH is over, I'm buyin' it ^-^ Actually speakin' o' which, my b-day is in like 2 weeks :P

Mines on july 17.

Posted

I've heard Okami is quite good...

Posted

Okami and God Hand seem like the best choices. . .

Posted

and god of war II!

I played it pover at my friends house, great game!

Posted

and god of war II!

I played it pover at my friends house, great game!

Ive decided. im gonna at least get Okami and the new pirates game(i love pirates lol) I beat god of war II in a night at my friends house......BTW, what is god hand? I doubt my parents will buy it for me.

Posted

GH is never ending fun because you can play it alone, and it always goes over good when you have people over!

Posted

anything which you need an accessory (guitar/dancemat/eyetoy etc..) to play is amazingly great in multiplayer and the wiimote is pretty much that all the time :D

Sorry, wasn't necessary, but it's true

Posted

anything which you need an accessory (guitar/dancemat/eyetoy etc..) to play is amazingly great in multiplayer and the wiimote is pretty much that all the time :D

Sorry, wasn't necessary, but it's true

yeah..i bought those 2 games and its still not me B-day yet :( now i want gh1 but i cant find it with the guitar.

Posted

._. I'd say Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, but I'm afraid that someone would hurt me for suggesting it to you. Luckily, I've come prepared for a anti-spam attack.