would you rather

907 posts in this topic

Posted

Cat food

Pain in your toes or pain in your fingers?

Posted

Toes.

Kill Ganon or Vaati?

Posted

Vaati.

Make out with Tingle or Ganon? (You've gotta choose one.)

Posted

Viper. There are anti-biotics to cure snake venom, but no cure if most of your bones are crushed by the constrictor.

The correct answer was a boa constrictor!! :D It's a TRICK QUESTION!! It's not a matter of WHAT WOULD ATTACK YOU, but a matter of WHAT THE VIPER WOULD ATTACK!!!! Simple logic!!! :joy:

In response to Merchant:

That question has already been asked! It's not fair! ...And I'd rather Ganon than Tingle, because Tingle's gay anyways.

Would you rather watch American Idol or Survivor? :unsure: It's so hard for me!!! :fear:

Posted

American Idol. Survivor is too fake.

Would you rather jump off something 12 feet high onto pavement, or 18 feet high onto grass?

Posted

Um.....this is so hard....I know that I can calculate which one would kill me and which one is safe (if any are), but I'm too lazy! :o I CHOOSE GRASS!! THOUGH THAT MIGHT KILL ME, I WANT MY BODY COMPLETELY INTACT AT MY FUNERAL!!!

Would you rather pick your nose and eat it in front of thousands of people or pick your ear and eat it in front of thousands of people? :unsure:

Posted

Nose.

Would you rather burn to death, or freeze to death?

Posted

Freeza to death. I don't want to look bad at my funeral if that ever happens.... :huh:

Would you rather live in a cave with a bear, or in a shed that a murderer is known to use as a hideout?

Posted

Tch. Bear.

Would you rather be beaten with a lead pipe to death, or have a machine slowly yank your head off? Slowly as in 5.30 minutes.

Posted

Beaten with a lead pipe....the other way to die has put disturbing images in my mind... :huh:

Sleep at a graveyard for a night, or sleep in a house miles from anyone else?

Posted

Graveyard. The ghosts would keep me company.

Live miles away from everyone in the woods, or in a seashore house.

Posted

seashore house of course! :joy:

in response to TG:it put disturbing images in my head to :fear:

Posted

YAY! I'M DISTURBING!

Posted

Three for ya:

1: Would you rather keep chosing scary "Would you rather"s or keep giving people nightmares?

2: would you rather kill Nekos, the most popular person in fantasy or reality, or kill yourself if you're a Neko fan?

3: Would you rather have your favorite song stuck in your head for eternity, forever making it impossible to hear your thoughts, and eventually making you commit suicide, or have the same happen for a song you hate SO MUCH you would kill yourself (Which, of course, you have to for the second option) if it was stuck in your head?

Posted

Three for ya:

1: Would you rather keep chosing scary "Would you rather"s or keep giving people nightmares?

keep giving people nightmares

2: would you rather kill Nekos, the most popular person in fantasy or reality, or kill yourself if you're a Neko fan?

Huh?

3: Would you rather have your favorite song stuck in your head for eternity, forever making it impossible to hear your thoughts, and eventually making you commit suicide, or have the same happen for a song you hate SO MUCH you would kill yourself (Which, of course, you have to for the second option) if it was stuck in your head?

The favorite song (Atleast I'd go out with the LOTR requiem for a dream remix in my head)

Would you rather play The PS3 or the Wii. (Be careful what you choose)