The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! This is the Corrupted Wish game!

As I cannot find anything like this in the current forum you'll have to excuse me if something like this has been posted.

You are a traveler who has just come across something odd. Out of the corner of your eye, you see something in the forest. You go closer, expecting to find nothing, but you cannot help but be drawn in. You see a pedestal, and it looks as if it's supposed to hold something. You, being bored out of your mind, have really no intentions, good, or bad, so you get closer.

You are two inches from this seemingly heavenly stone, and you feel strange.

You are sucked into the Sacred Realm.

You see the Triforce, and you are awed at its beauty. You touch the warm golden triangles.

You have now been granted a wish.

You wish that this good feeling could last until you die.

Then, randomely, out of nowhere comes another person not unlike yourself. He says that this is not the Triforce, but an evil copy. You get that feeling you so long to keep. But it consumes you, and you never leave the spot until you promptly starve to death.

The moral?

Be careful what you wish for.

Sorry for the weird story, but the basic objective of this game is to wish for something.

Once you wish for something, the next person immediately corrupts your wish, then wishes for something of his/her own.

An example.

I wish for a puppy!

And the next person says;

Wish granted. It is an evil radioactive puppy that steals your soul, and eats your body.

I wish my cat would stop staring at me!

Wish granted. That cat indeed stops staring at you, but it sends your room into the sun instead.

I wish I made sense!

And so on.

Have fun!

Sahaqiel

I wish that I lived in Hyrule!

Posted

Wish granted. But Hyrule.net is taken over by Land of the Legend (again) and you are trapped there for eternity.

I wish I could live forever!

Posted

Wish granted. But you are eternally being chased by a deadly shape-shifting creature that causes you tremendous pain, your family will not go near you, and you must run forever until you completely collapse and give in to the creature, who will then cause you eternal sorrow and doom!!! :evil:

I wish I could drive a tank....

(Oh, and something like this has been posted on....two, I think, occasions, but this seems to be the only one alive at the moment. Just thought you should know.)

Posted

Wish granted. The tank is a bomb, but you dont know it.

I wish I could have access to evey army there is!!!

Posted

Wish granted, but it turns out, they see you as an evil dictator, and all fire at you with every military resource available simoultaneously.

(Oh, really? Well, I checked. They must have been deleted or something. Thereare only two pages to this thing O_O)

I wish for two wishes. Now I wish that nothing could corrupt my next wish. Now I wish for World Peace.

(OH, WHAT NOW!?)

Posted

I was gonna go through how each one could fail, but I can't be bothered now

Due to there being world peace, aliens invade the Earth and we can do nothing to stop them, this is not due to your wish being corrupted, merely according to the simpsons this is what would happen.

We did have a topic like this AGES ago, I think it was like the first forum game (when we didn;t have a forum for them), one of the few forum games i really got into as well :P

I wish that I get all As in my exams

Posted

Wish granted! But the examiner was drunk and it turns out you really got Fs.

I wish I could own a perfectly normal dog.

Posted

wish granted, but in exchange you sold you're soul to the devil...

I wish i had a chicken called Manusuruzi...

Posted

Wish granted, but that chicken kills you for giving it such a funny name.

I wish for a Somebody Else's Problem field to render me unnoticeable.

Posted

Wish granted. But you died (because I didn't understand that post).

I wish I had a soul that I can't sell to the devil.

Posted

Wish granted! But the examiner was drunk and it turns out you really got Fs.

I wish I could own a perfectly normal dog.

I really wouldn't care, it still says As on my results :D

As for the Somebody Else's Problem, it causes absolutely nobody to notice you, so you get insanely lonely (I actually know what you're talking about, wooo, hitchikers guide to the galaxy!)

And as for the one above, in exchange you sold your original soul to the devil and you find this new one is actually a piece of battered chicken.

I wish that i could change into anything I wanted, whenever I wanted and never get stuck in a single form.

Posted

wish granted... but you realize that changing into different forms doesn't make you happy and you hang yourself :huh:

I wish I had super paper mario...

Posted

granted, but it freezes and breaks your wii

I wish red vs blue blood gulch chronicles wasn't going to end on episode 100

Posted

Wish granted it ends on number 99.

I wish i wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow.

Posted

Wish granted, they land you in hell, which is a lot like school, only for all eternity with no breaks at all (You live there), and they serve hotdogs on monday,then for the rest of the week you have hotdog casserole. They never let you go to sleep in one of the millions of comfy beds in the millions of dorm room around the hell, and you can't fall asleep in class, or you get 3x as much homework, which is 19 sheets a day, so I suggest gettnig some coffee, which they don't have.

I wish that a truck would run me over!