• Please log in to reply
1210 replies to this topic

#11 Gingerlink

Ginger Lycan

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6073 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:37 PM

Wish granted! But the examiner was drunk and it turns out you really got Fs.

I wish I could own a perfectly normal dog.

I really wouldn't care, it still says As on my results :D

As for the Somebody Else's Problem, it causes absolutely nobody to notice you, so you get insanely lonely (I actually know what you're talking about, wooo, hitchikers guide to the galaxy!)

And as for the one above, in exchange you sold your original soul to the devil and you find this new one is actually a piece of battered chicken.

I wish that i could change into anything I wanted, whenever I wanted and never get stuck in a single form.

#12 eyeoftruth

Spirit of the Wild

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

wish granted... but you realize that changing into different forms doesn't make you happy and you hang yourself :huh:

I wish I had super paper mario...

#13 Gingerlink

Ginger Lycan

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6073 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

granted, but it freezes and breaks your wii

I wish red vs blue blood gulch chronicles wasn't going to end on episode 100

#14 eyeoftruth

Spirit of the Wild

• +Veteran
  • 4585 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

Wish granted it ends on number 99.

I wish i wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow.

#15 Sahaqiel

Ganon

• ~Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9945 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Wish granted, they land you in hell, which is a lot like school, only for all eternity with no breaks at all (You live there), and they serve hotdogs on monday,then for the rest of the week you have hotdog casserole. They never let you go to sleep in one of the millions of comfy beds in the millions of dorm room around the hell, and you can't fall asleep in class, or you get 3x as much homework, which is 19 sheets a day, so I suggest gettnig some coffee, which they don't have.

I wish that a truck would run me over!

#16 GoldenTriforce

Like-Like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

Wish Granted.... But you find out that while you are normally at school, your parents turn into giant hulkish zombies controlled by Albert Wesker. They kill you, suck out your brains, and turn you into a Resident-Evil-Zombie..... Then, a few minutes later, the team comes along and thousands upon thousands of bullets from Billy Coen, Chris Redfield, and Leon S. Kennedy rip through your body at high speed cutting open your internal organs and spreading them like jelly all over the walls behind you.... And then you wake up from this bad dream in Hell only to realize that it really happened......
Sucks to be you Mr.EyeofTruth

Anyways...... I wish that I was Albert Wesker and was the one that took control of Mr.EyeofTruth, and then got away before the team got to his house......

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

P.S. Apparently while I was typing all of this... Sahaquiel answered it... but I still like mine better...

#17 Sahaqiel

Ganon

• ~Administrators
  • 9945 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:56 PM

I kinda' beat you to it, Mr. Triforce. (HEY NOW. MY NAME DOES NOT HAVE A U IN IT!)
Either way, wish granted, but you get hit by a nuke shortly afterwards, anyway.

Now, I wish I was hit by a truck!

#18 GoldenTriforce

Like-Like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

Sorry.... but either way, Mr.EyeofTruth gets to sent to hell..... so MOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Wish Granted...... But you live.... therefore having the rest of your days filled with pain and corruption. And with you large intestine gone somehow with that truck collision, all of the feces that you create are expelled into your body until the rest of your organs collapse from the pressure of your own poo in your body..... then you die and go to hell... again.....

Now... I wish that I was dustin and in turn the controller of Hyrule.Net...........

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

#19 Sahaqiel

Ganon

• ~Administrators
  • 9945 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:33 PM

Wish granted, but you realize game making isn't a easy as you thought, so you screwup Hyrule Online and everyody kills you.

I wish my keyboard would stop beig stupid and skipping letters because I type quickly.

#20 Ganny

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. YOU ARE VALUABLE.

• +Veteran
  • 4589 posts
  • 3DS:2878 - 9602 - 1208

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

Granted, but it starts skipping letters because there's a huge virus on your computer that won't let you type, and you are therefore moved with compassion for your computer and go off on a journey to find an effective firewall so you can go on Hyrule.net again and look at Ganondorf333's posts. :D Oh yeah, then you die.

I wish I was as wise as a wise person's wiseness personified, the personified, solid product eventually being me after this wish is granted, but due to me referring to a personification that doesn't exist at this point in time, and I don't feel like fixing it, I'll just wish for Confucious-esque wisdom. :grinninglink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users