The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish granted. Despite your intelligence you never learn the meaning of hard work, and so you never go into employment and you become a shut-in, being clever on the internet with nothing of any value to show for it.

I wish for all the money in the world!!

Posted

Everyone else dies due either to mass rioting(because "Oh on no moniez!" or "NO MONEY FOR FOOD I'MMA DIE") or starvation. You have to live with this on your conscience forever, due to your using said money to fund and construct an immortality device.

I wish I could get "Without Me" by Eminem out of my head.

Posted

It gets replaced with "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

I wish I could control time.

Posted

Granted. Your horrible understanding of the wibbly wobbly nature of time results in you royally puppying up the universe, causing it to reboot, resulting in a reality where I was not able to grant your wish.

I wish I had a third hand.

Posted

Wish granted. The third had juts awkwardly out of your chest and begins slapping you senseless with no signs of stopping. You cannot control the hand.

I wish for cheese.

Posted

You get cheese. Its limburger

I wish for the anti life equation

Posted

Wish granted. Too bad it was me who granted your wish though, because I have no idea what that is, and instead you're presented with a crude drawing of Death.

I wish every day was Christmas.

Posted

the year is spent with constant christmas carols playing, but because its christmas, everywhere is closed, and so no one can work or buy food or presents. you spend your remaining days with the rest of humanity starving while being driven insane by christmas tunes and tv specials.

i wish i didnt have finals.

Posted

You don't get tested on your knowledge and it slowly deteriorates. Come next term, you flunk everything and get kicked out of school even though that's not something schools even do.

I wish I knew a good strategy for getting all the way to when you get back to First Cave in Cave Story with just the Polar Star.

Posted

You realize the best strategy is to not play. How about a nice game of chess.

I wish I could do stuff like gaston