The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish Granted.... But you find out that while you are normally at school, your parents turn into giant hulkish zombies controlled by Albert Wesker. They kill you, suck out your brains, and turn you into a Resident-Evil-Zombie..... Then, a few minutes later, the team comes along and thousands upon thousands of bullets from Billy Coen, Chris Redfield, and Leon S. Kennedy rip through your body at high speed cutting open your internal organs and spreading them like jelly all over the walls behind you.... And then you wake up from this bad dream in Hell only to realize that it really happened......

Sucks to be you Mr.EyeofTruth

Anyways...... I wish that I was Albert Wesker and was the one that took control of Mr.EyeofTruth, and then got away before the team got to his house......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

P.S. Apparently while I was typing all of this... Sahaquiel answered it... but I still like mine better...

Posted

I kinda' beat you to it, Mr. Triforce. (HEY NOW. MY NAME DOES NOT HAVE A U IN IT!)

Either way, wish granted, but you get hit by a nuke shortly afterwards, anyway.

Now, I wish I was hit by a truck!

Posted

Sorry.... but either way, Mr.EyeofTruth gets to sent to hell..... so MOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Wish Granted...... But you live.... therefore having the rest of your days filled with pain and corruption. And with you large intestine gone somehow with that truck collision, all of the feces that you create are expelled into your body until the rest of your organs collapse from the pressure of your own poo in your body..... then you die and go to hell... again.....

Now... I wish that I was dustin and in turn the controller of Hyrule.Net...........

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Wish granted, but you realize game making isn't a easy as you thought, so you screwup Hyrule Online and everyody kills you.

I wish my keyboard would stop beig stupid and skipping letters because I type quickly.

Posted

Granted, but it starts skipping letters because there's a huge virus on your computer that won't let you type, and you are therefore moved with compassion for your computer and go off on a journey to find an effective firewall so you can go on Hyrule.net again and look at Ganondorf333's posts. :D Oh yeah, then you die.

I wish I was as wise as a wise person's wiseness personified, the personified, solid product eventually being me after this wish is granted, but due to me referring to a personification that doesn't exist at this point in time, and I don't feel like fixing it, I'll just wish for Confucious-esque wisdom. :grinninglink:

Posted

Wish granted... But like all of the other wise people out there, you are on LSD (Lewis Carroll for instance) then one day, you get stoned.... (get it? cause of your avatar? Yes, No, Maybe so...)

Now....... I wish that you would all die and leave all of your Hyrule.Net rupees to me! Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Wish granted, but those rupees have a deadly virus on them that instantly fries your computer, then the computer short circuits, while simoultaneously, you spill soda on yourself and the computer, and it electrocutes you.

I wish for a Perfectly Normal Beast.

Posted

(what's with all the HGttG references?)

Granted, but when you try to make sandwiches from one, the meat is diseased and kills you and everybody in your village.

I wish that guns fired a healing salve that cured all wounds

Posted

Granted, but people stop using guns and go back to bows and arrows.

I wish the Tingle brothers would become immensely popular! :D

Posted

Wish granted, but their popularity is short-lived.

I wish I had a one-way ticket to Hyrule! :D

Posted

Wish granted... But everyone thinks that you're Zelda for some reason, and Ganon captures you. He then cuts off your hand where the triforce is supposed to be, and makes feeble attempts to reincarnate the triforce into himself... When he is unsuccessful, he realizes that it was all futile and that you aren't Zelda... He then forces you to eat your own hand raw and leaves you in an empty room to starve to death. You find it is useful to eat your own crap.... but you are discusted, eventually you run out of nutrients and water required to survive and you die a slow, painful death with poo in your mouth.....

Now....... I wish that I had access to the governments files without them finding out about it......

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Granted, but when you read the goverments primary object (which is "KILL GOLDENTRIFORCE!!!!!! NOW!!!1!!!) you do them a favour and kill your self.

I wish i was 1 year old.

Posted

Wish granted....... but when you do, that means that you will grow up normally again. Which also means you will be up to drafting age when World War III comes around (in about 19 years...). You then suffer a horribly slow and painful death from all of you gunshot and grenade wounds........

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

errr...mr triforce? what's you wish?

I wish Mr. Triforce would make a wish :unsure:

Posted

Whoops!.....

Anyways... Wish Granted..... but I make a wish (wait.... uhhhh... Is that bad?)

Now.... I wish that I could go back in time and meet Dustin when he was about my age..... I could then become his best friend and be Co-Creator of Hyrule.Net.... Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce