The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

granted, but you go out shooting one day and accidentally shoot dustin thinking he was a duck and he dies and hyrule.net never gets made.

I wish that next year will be really awesome! (vague i know :D)

Posted

Wish granted, but it's only awesome for point three milliseconds because of a time rift and a couch, and t becomes pure hell for you. You shortly after die of rediculopathy.

I wish that I knew the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. (Oh, mainly to see how people react. Plus HGttG rocks =P)

Posted

Wish granted, but your finally realize the Ultimate question is 40 + 2 and find it pointless (Since the Ultimate answer is 42 lol)

I..umm...wish to be a Zora for a day! (I love Zoras lol)

Side Note: This is just like a resurrected game of Demented Wish, awesome!

Posted

Wish granted, but your finally realize the Ultimate question is 40 + 2 and find it pointless (Since the Ultimate answer is 42 lol)

I..umm...wish to be a Zora for a day! (I love Zoras lol)

Side Note: This is just like a resurrected game of Demented Wish, awesome!

Wish Granted, but You can only live in water, and then you become a Zora for Eternity, and then a massive drought comes, and you die of lack of water.

I wish......For SSBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Granted, but the game is incomplete leaving you with only two full stages, a lot of freezes and glitches, and only the characters announced.

I wish TP wasn't as disappointing. . .(You know what I'm talking about. Easy bosses, less than satisfying temples, lack of like-likes, moblins, and Octorocks, etc. etc. etc.)

Posted

Wish granted, but the game is so difficult that after two years, you still haven't beaten it, and go madly insane, screaming at the TV screen when a boss kills you, and everyone thinks you crazy, and stays away from you.

I wish that Nintnedo would hire me to help work on the next upcoming Zelda game! :D

Posted

Wish granted, but the game is so difficult that after two years, you still haven't beaten it, and go madly insane, screaming at the TV screen when a boss kills you, and everyone thinks you crazy, and stays away from you.

I wish that Nintnedo would hire me to help work on the next upcoming Zelda game! :D

Granted but all you talk about is Beer and they fire you.

I wish for a gigantic lightning bolt to strike a random person who is NOT me!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

wish granted but that person is your mother and you live a life of misery and woe.

i wish i had a beer

Posted

Granted, but its WARM!!!!!! Dun Dun Duuuun! :huh:

I wish I wish I had a fish. :embarrassed:

Posted

Granted, but its WARM!!!!!! Dun Dun Duuuun! :huh:

I wish I wish I had a fish. :embarrassed:

Granted, but its WARM!!!!!!! and...umm....burnt

I wish i could meet you all! :D

Posted

Granted, but its WARM!!!!!!! and...umm....burnt

I wish i could meet you all! :D

Granted but we all kill you!!!!!!!!!

I wish for a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Granted, but the monkey makes you dance to polka music while wearing a stupid hat!

I wish I could read minds :wacko: !

Posted

wish granted. but you do it so much your head explodes

i wish that i had no wish to start with!(lets see ya mess this one up)

Posted

I wish I could meet you all!
How very nice of you!

Above person: Wish granted, but we weren't going to mess you up this time, so you wasted the opportunity to wish for something really awesome! (OWNED)

I wish that Meow Mix ruled the world!

Posted

Meow Mix? If you mean the cat food then, Wish Granted, but soon morning, noon, and night all you hear is meow, meow, meow, meow, and you can't sleep at night because of it, and soon you start hearing it even though it's not really there, and you keep seeing cats, and know now that you should've listen to the old saying, " Be careful waht you wish for."

I wish for a Wii!