The Corrupted Wish Game!

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

You get a hug, but of a stinking slob that has been sleeping in the streets.

I wish I'll never get a pony!

Posted

Wish Granted...... But when all of the little girls in your neighborhood find out that you didn't get a pony..... they kill you and steal your non-existant pony for their own......

I wish that G333's great Evil army would rule the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Wish granted, but G333 becomes so power-crazed he murders all of his "soldiers" and is defensless when Keaton's Un-Evil Army takes over!

I wish that my freind Kayla would break up with her boyfriend! (He is just not nice and Kayla is not happy.)

Posted

Wish Granted...... But then he goes for you.... He proposes to you, you don't have the courage to say no, and you are screwed for the rest of you life with him and his wierdo kids........

I wish MCR would die!!!!!!!!1

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

WTF??? I'm only 11!!!

Wish granted, but MCR comes back from the dead as immortal people!!! Who can never die!!! And then they haunt you for the rest of your life and then, when you die, THERY TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

I wish I had a better computer... -_-

Posted

Wish granted, but the computer is a super computer which plots to take over the world; so it takes control of your mind, using you so it can gain unlimited access to every home that has a computer on the planet, and everyone gets brainwashed, and the whole human race is a slave for these super computers.

I wish I could discover a secret room in my house

Posted

Wish granted...... But you find that it is infested with Darknuts and Stalfos...... Since lately you have been negleting your daily master swordplay training, they kill you and you die a slow, horrible , pailful death.....

I wish I had the lense of truth......

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Wish Granted, but it tells you the worst truth possible: YOU'RE UGLY!!!!! (I don't mean this as a real insult, okay? Please don't take it that way!!)

I wish I could meet Link!

Posted

Wish granted, but it's a big statue of him that scares you whenever you go into the living room each night.

I wish I had the triforce of Power!!!!!!! ! 1

Posted

granted but then link kills you because he thinks your ganondorf.

I wish i was a ghost

Posted

Wish granted, you are now officially dead.

I wish that Ganondorf will be in SSBB and that he brings his sword to the battlefield.

Posted

Wish granted , but he :pwned: you and everyone else all the time!

I wish I had the Triforce! :triforce:

Posted

Granted, but Mr. T comes back to his senses and leaves.

I wish I was a Moderator on this forum ^_^

Posted

Wish granted, but you are swamped with so much to do, and so many posts to check, that you die from stress.

I wish I wish I wish I had COMPLETE POWER OVER G333!!! :joy: Yay!

Posted

Wish Granted....... But that officially leaves me in charge of the Great Evil Army!!!!! (because Mr.EyeofTruth is in the Americas and Hylian Twili isn't active in this forum game.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I wish, I wish, that I had some food that was sweet and Delish......... HA! I found some thing that rhymed with wish!!!!!

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

P.S. Hey Great Evil.... What do you mean I come to my senses and leave??!?!?!?!?!?!?