Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Zelda fan movie!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

After watching Legend of Link i was motivated to make my own legend of zelda fan movie, it'll probabbly be even worse quality but i hope to make people laugh. At the moment I'm trying to get costumes organised so we can begin filming. I would say at the moment that the plan is to finish by the end of the summer.

As of yet we have basically no materials or anything to make the movie with, however I've already written up most of the outline (which no you can't see...yet) and the script will be open to improvistaion, hopefully trying to make the film even more off-the-wall

Feel free to ask any questions :D

Posted

how about a...a wolf that can fly and speak russian and has super lazer eyes that can burn through paper?

Posted

and how do you expect me to film that eh?

Posted

hey, do u think i could be in the cast if u lived in the same state?

Posted

huh? who said anything about the USA? i'm not sure GL lives in the USA..... <_<

Posted

that's right, i live in england, im sure i've mentioned it a fair few times now...

I'll go put it in my profile to avoid furthur confusion

EDIT: why on earth did I write write for right before? seems very odd for me, maybe zelda edited my post <_<

Posted

don't you mean right?

Posted

oh! whoops, hehe, my bad, I like your drawing tho, i wish i could draw, every time i try to draw anime i seem to mess up, i suck at drawing faces, and just about everything else...

Posted

Haha, loser. (Just kidding!) I can draw pretty well, judging how my friends like the drawings they find randomly in notebooks...

Anyway, good luck with that, GL! :D I bet it'll come out pretty well, with what you have to work with.

Posted

a russian talking wolf would be fun... but... not zelda-ish enough... no it is weird enough to make him talk english...or you could make an super inteligent cuco... is better than the owl, isn't it?

Posted

Finished making Link's costume today, looks pretty good, but the hat's a bit short because i ran out of material, only just goes down to the back of my neck...

Posted

Finished making Link's costume today, looks pretty good, but the hat's a bit short because i ran out of material, only just goes down to the back of my neck...

Hmm (since I live nowhere close to you and have a microphone) do you think I could maybe do a voice in it? Like lip sync if you have some sort of talking animal or something? I can do some pretty weird voices. I also have a good voice for like... you know how in movie previes they have that guy that says things like "Get ready for the biggest film of the year" and "The New York Times Magazine says 'A great story plot backed up with incredible preformances'." I can do that :D

If you want you can just PM me telling me to record myself doing a bunch of voices (type of voice and maybe dialogue specified by you) and I will record myself doing that. Then if you have an instant messenger I can just send the sound file over to you on that or e-mail if necessary. :)

Posted

I HOPE TINGLE DIES!!! And the fight against Ganondorf should be cool, like in Legend of Link. But with more fighting. Lots more fighting. :P

Posted

Soooooo, where's the movie? Did it get cancelled? And what do you mean you're making yet another zelda movie? When did the first one come out?

Posted

Dang it why did you necro post like that man? You made me think GL was back. :(