Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

okay so who here belive's in ghosts the luupness monster big foot aliens wearwolfs vampires? Zombies?

if so talk to me cuz I want to know who is like me on the matter and who has creepy storys i vow to take them all seriousley

if you take mine in the same manner no fake crap i want ppl who really belive in it and to tell me why.

Posted

Well, I believe in ghosts, but not zombies, vampires, ect. I kinda belive in ghosts, because I'v had a few creepy encounters with ghosts like stuff, like knocking on walls, loud banging, ect....

Posted

Well, I believe in ghosts, but not zombies, vampires, ect. I kinda belive in ghosts, because I'v had a few creepy encounters with ghosts like stuff, like knocking on walls, loud banging, ect....

Dude, that's not "OMG HAXORS MOTHER FLIPPING GHOSTS"!!!!!!!! That's just normal. (E.g: Like, I'm in the bathroom, and my sister will nock on the door. ITS. NORMAL.

Loud banding I can't explain. Oh wait yes I can. Again, with bathrooms. If you take to long, someone would bang on the door.

Read my sig. Ghost + Vampires + Zombies + Supernatural B.S. = Total B.S.

There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Supernatural. Stuff.

IT'S ALL B.S.

You have been twisted by this supernatural B.S. And it has made you all PARANOID.

PAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAANNNNNNOOOOOID. (Very Quickly) PARANOID!

Posted

People should post their ghost stories here.

Posted

Dude, that's not "OMG HAXORS MOTHER FLIPPING GHOSTS"!!!!!!!! That's just normal. (E.g: Like, I'm in the bathroom, and my sister will nock on the door. ITS. NORMAL.

Loud banding I can't explain. Oh wait yes I can. Again, with bathrooms. If you take to long, someone would bang on the door.

IT'S ALL B.S.

You have been twisted by this supernatural B.S. And it has made you all PARANOID.

Huh? No, I know people can knock and stuff, but these things sometimes happen when I'm home alone.

Like this one time I went to work with my dad on rebuilding some walls from the inside of the house. He left for 15 minutes to go pick up some paint to finish working for the day, and I was left alone in the house. 7 minutes after myt dad left, I started hearing a couple of unusual banging, and went around the house about three times, to see if anyone was knocking. Found nothing. Another time, in the same house, while my dad and I were putting some floor tiles, it sounded as if someone was tapping against a tie, and both my dad and I heard it. Two people hearing the same thing is enough proof for me to belive in ghosts. I respect your desicion about not believing in this kina stuff, but I believe in ghosts. If you find solid proof that ghosts don't exist, then I'll believe that they don't exist. :)

Posted

IT'S ALL B.S.

You need to learn to respect other people's opinion's, regardless if you agree with them or not.

Back on topic:

No, I dont believe in ghosts...

and I also believe that if you do believe in ghosts, you are more easily convinced that anything strange that you see or hear is a ghost.

I've had strange things in my life happen to me, on quite a few occasions ... and I admit that I cant explain them... but still I dont believe they were ghosts.

If any of you have scary stories I'd love to hear them =) I find them very interesting.

Posted

ghosts? Nope i don't belive in them... can't say i understand why people belive in them anyways...

Posted

You need to learn to respect other people's opinion's, regardless if you agree with them or not.

Back on topic:

No, I dont believe in ghosts...

and I also believe that if you do believe in ghosts, you are more easily convinced that anything strange that you see or hear is a ghost.

I've had strange things in my life happen to me, on quite a few occasions ... and I admit that I cant explain them... but still I dont believe they were ghosts.

If any of you have scary stories I'd love to hear them =) I find them very interesting.

Scary stories, eh?......hmmm....You just gave me an idea for a new topic lol :D

Posted

Huh? No, I know people can knock and stuff, but these things sometimes happen when I'm home alone.

Like this one time I went to work with my dad on rebuilding some walls from the inside of the house. He left for 15 minutes to go pick up some paint to finish working for the day, and I was left alone in the house. 7 minutes after myt dad left, I started hearing a couple of unusual banging, and went around the house about three times, to see if anyone was knocking. Found nothing. Another time, in the same house, while my dad and I were putting some floor tiles, it sounded as if someone was tapping against a tie, and both my dad and I heard it. Two people hearing the same thing is enough proof for me to belive in ghosts. I respect your desicion about not believing in this kina stuff, but I believe in ghosts. If you find solid proof that ghosts don't exist, then I'll believe that they don't exist. :)

If you find ACTUALLY solid proof that they DO exist, I might believe you.

OOOOH, MOTHER - EFFING GHOSTS IN TEH NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINES!!!!! Um, projectors, anyone?! And notice how they're mostly just reflecting on stuff from their PAST life?! If you want proof, there it is! It's all phony balony, I tell you!!!!

And another thing! You could just be lying about and saying it DID happen just to get attention!!! Houses make noises and stuff!!! Loud banging? CLOTHES WASHER MAYBE?! ADOY!!!

Posted

And another thing! You could just be lying about and saying it DID happen just to get attention!!! Houses make noises and stuff!!! Loud banging? CLOTHES WASHER MAYBE?! ADOY!!!

Would I would really lie to get attention? If I wanted attention, I could have just been making a big deal about this. You're the only one starting to make a big deal of what's real and whats not... :unsure:

Posted

its not that i am easily comvnced im not i'm very hard to persuade and i dont belive in "evil ghosts" er what ever but think about it no one really know's what happens after you die and no one can really say they do if there is life after death dont you think it would be hard to find? maybe people get lost and the only way they can get a reactions is to make people fear them.

there is a creepy insaine asliem that i live by and lots of parinormal studys on it and if you've been in it like i have you would Belive in ghosts too....

and the people that dont are just so educated (not a bad thing) that they dont belive in anything science has not explaind first

PLEZ POXT CEEPY STORYS!! :biggrin:

Posted

Would I would really lie to get attention? If I wanted attention, I could have just been making a big deal about this. You're the only one starting to make a big deal of what's real and whats not... :unsure:

OH! :angry:

YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, TG?! :angry:

In reply to the second post, that COULD be true, but there are only three places after you die: Purgatory, Heaven and H**L.

It's kidna hard to get lost in Purgatory.

CASE CLOSED.

Posted

But you dont know that have you died? no...

so there might be a way to get there and on the way there they get lost or stuck here....

Posted

i definetly believe in ghost ive had many encounters with them :fear: its creepy

Posted

OH! :angry:

YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, TG?! :angry:

In reply to the second post, that COULD be true, but there are only three places after you die: Purgatory, Heaven and H**L.

It's kidna hard to get lost in Purgatory.

CASE CLOSED.

Calm down, man... :huh: And the case isn't closed until the fat lady sings. :tongue:

BTW, everyone has different beliefs of what happens when you die. Heaven, H*ll, and Purgatory (Though I don't know what that is :embarrassed: ) are the ones you named. What if when you die, your spirit leaves thebody in the coffin, and you explore the world for all eternity? What if your spirit begins a new life in a new world with memory erased? I'm not saying I believe in someof these examples, but an individual cannot know what happensat death until you experience it. :)