Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

OH! :angry:

YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, TG?! :angry:

In reply to the second post, that COULD be true, but there are only three places after you die: Purgatory, Heaven and H**L.

It's kidna hard to get lost in Purgatory.

CASE CLOSED.

How about we turn around your own argument against you..

Okay, it cant be proven ghosts exists (Neither can it be disproven, mind you)... But how about proving Heaven / Hell / Purgatory exists?

Calm down, man... :huh: And the case isn't closed until the fat lady sings. :tongue:

BTW, everyone has different beliefs of what happens when you die. Heaven, H*ll, and Purgatory (Though I don't know what that is :embarrassed: ) are the ones you named. What if when you die, your spirit leaves thebody in the coffin, and you explore the world for all eternity? What if your spirit begins a new life in a new world with memory erased? I'm not saying I believe in someof these examples, but an individual cannot know what happensat death until you experience it. :)

Purgatory is supposedly the place inbetween Heaven & Hell, a place where after you die, you are 'cleansed' of your sins before going to Heaven.

Basically, its for the minor sinners, who are still admitted into heaven, but must pay for the small misdeeds they did in their lives by spending some time in Purgatory. Its not so much mentioned in todays society, not nearly as much as Heaven & Hell anyway, but alot of the upper class during the middle & dark ages donated large amounts of money to the churches as a way of bribing their way into purgatory (so they would eventually reach heaven).

I'm somewhat tempted to start a religion topic... but I'm pretty sure its only going to cause arguments

Posted

Oh, so thats what Purgatory is. Thanks :)

As for the religion topic...I don't know if people will be able to be calm in it if you do post it.... people sometimes tend to take arguments too seriously. :tongue:

Posted

But you dont know that have you died? no...

so there might be a way to get there and on the way there they get lost or stuck here....

NO F***ING WAY IN H**L. NO. THAT IS NEVER, READ MY TEXT, NE - VER going to happen. You don't get "lost", you die, and either go to heaven or H**L. *Angry sounding* END OF STORY.

In response to Zuzu, being a Christian and NOT beleiving in Heaven and Hell would be hyprocrtitical. And you can't PROVE they exist because it's not here on Earth.

Want proof? Wait 'till Armeggeddon.

It's a "Dead" thing.

And ghost CAN't be a "dead" thing because it's about: "OOOH, SCARY EVIL SPIRITS AND STUFF!!!!!!OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" No. It doesn't happen. Demons? Fine. They exist. Can't comit sins without them.

Ghosts? NOOOOOOO, A thousand - blillion - trillion - ga - jillion infinity times NO!!!!!

So next time, call them "Demons" and I won't argue.

Only other explanation besides it being all in yer head.

You choose. :D:grinninglink:

Posted

And ghost CAN't be a "dead" thing because it's about: "OOOH, SCARY EVIL SPIRITS AND STUFF!!!!!!OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" No. It doesn't happen. Demons? Fine. They exist. Can't comit sins without them.

Ghosts? NOOOOOOO, A thousand - blillion - trillion - ga - jillion infinity times NO!!!!!

So next time, call them "Demons" and I won't argue.

Only other explanation besides it being all in yer head.

You choose. :D:grinninglink:

I never said all ghosts are evil or scary. Ever heard of "friendly" ghosts? lol, I know, it sounds stupid. :embarrassed:

Some ghosts might come back to say goodby to someone they knew in person, or to warn them of an oncoming event, ect. As for Demons, they are Evil spirits that are...well....evil.... :wacko:

Posted

your spirit leaves thebody in the coffin, and you explore the world for all eternity? What if your spirit begins a new life in a new world with memory erased? I'm not saying I believe in someof these examples, but an individual cannot know what happensat death until you experience it. :)

i believe when you die you either get a new body or animal with memory erased or you turn into a ghost with no substancial substance :biggrin:

Posted

i believe when you die you either get a new body or animal with memory erased or you turn into a ghost with no substancial substance :biggrin:

WHAT?! YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL?! :o WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT IF PEOPLE LIVED AN EVIL LIFE?! WHAT'S THERE TO PUNISH THEM?! :angry: WHAT IF THE LIVED A GOOD LIFE?! WHAT'S THERE TO REWARD THEM?! "Oooh, I'm turned into a kitten for being good! YAYZ!"

That's why we have heaven or Hell.

Next time, think about those two lives: The Bad one and the good one.

If there were ONLY those options you mentioned, there would be no right judgement.

OFFICIAL CASE not closed. For his Beleifs: CASE CLOSED.

Posted

WHAT?! YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL?! :o WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT IF PEOPLE LIVED AN EVIL LIFE?! WHAT'S THERE TO PUNISH THEM?! :angry: WHAT IF THE LIVED A GOOD LIFE?! WHAT'S THERE TO REWARD THEM?! "Oooh, I'm turned into a kitten for being good! YAYZ!"

That's why we have heaven or Hell.

Next time, think about those two lives: The Bad one and the good one.

If there were ONLY those options you mentioned, there would be no right judgement.

OFFICIAL CASE not closed. For his Beleifs: CASE CLOSED.

Um... what?

Not everyone on this forum is Christian / Catholic, thus not everyone on this forum believes in Heaven & Hell.

If people lead an evil life? well thats what we have laws for. If they do something bad, they (usually) have to pay for their crimes. No action without a consequence.

Posted

ghosts are creepy!

Posted

Um... what?

Not everyone on this forum is Christian / Catholic, thus not everyone on this forum believes in Heaven & Hell.

If people lead an evil life? well thats what we have laws for. If they do something bad, they (usually) have to pay for their crimes. No action without a consequence.

What about...A CHRISTIAN Supernatural Consequence? So yer saying people just DIE and don't go anywhere? Don't you find that thought awfully depressing and wonder if the actually DO go somewhere?

Reincarnation and Ghosts are a LLLLLAAAAAMMMMMEEE Excuse. That's right, I called it an excuse. It's all in yer head.

OH DON'T YOU GO REFLECTING THE ARGUMENT ON MY @$$ ZUZU!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

What about...A CHRISTIAN Supernatural Consequence? So yer saying people just DIE and don't go anywhere? Don't you find that thought awfully depressing and wonder if the actually DO go somewhere?

Reincarnation and Ghosts are a LLLLLAAAAAMMMMMEEE Excuse. That's right, I called it an excuse. It's all in yer head.

OH DON'T YOU GO REFLECTING THE ARGUMENT ON MY @$$ ZUZU!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, afraid to get a counter-example response from Zuzu? :tongue:

Posted

Better yet, lets take this topic to this thread.

and leave this thread for its original discussion of the Super Natural.

Posted

me no likey ghosts :unsure:

and as for you three! :angry: quit! fighting! its very annoying! :angry: and im sick of hylian twili starting arguments on every single forum he posts in! :angry:

Posted

I used to not believe in ghosts, but now I do believe in them. My mom claims that she sees ghosts in our house everyday. Really creepy! :fear::wacko:

Plus, when my parents are not at home, I get this feeling like there's someone else in the house, watching me.

Plus, do you wanna hear some more creepy stuff? Sometimes, I see these weird black shadows moving really, really fast. There are so fast, I could only see them for about 1-2 seconds.

My sister said that one night, she saw the silhouette of some guy near her window. It walked across the room and sat on her bed, then vanished. What was really scary was about two years ago, I woke up, and saw a dark figure standing in my dorrway. :fear: I'm starting to creep myself out! Anyway, I screamed, and my sister came and said it was just her, but I know that dark figure sure didn't look like her. Some of you would probably say I'm dreaming or just imagining things. To wrap things up, if there are ghosts in my house, there probably nice ones.

Posted

._. My mom once said that my brother saw one her dead (that's correct, dead.) relatives. He talked to my brother in a spirit form, or something like that.

Hylian Twili, if you are going to say "It was all in his head" BS... Don't make a big deal out of it. I don't even know if it's true or not.

Posted

when my parents are not at home, I get this feeling like there's someone else in the house, watching me.

me too! :fear: its ......................................................scary!