Do you belive in supernatrule?

183 posts in this topic

Posted

me no likey ghosts :unsure:

and as for you three! :angry: quit! fighting! its very annoying! :angry: and im sick of hylian twili starting arguments on every single forum he posts in! :angry:

...Excuse me? :angry:

I do NOT do that. You just look in what you THINK is every topic or come in late and THINK I started an Argument.

I do NOT do it in *Says mockinly* "EVERY SINGLE TOPIC!!!"

Though I am now in this since you provoked me.

Posted

My parents told me this other story. After my grandafather, I think it was him, died, my parents said that one night they saw white fog or mist in the hallway. :fear: That incident made my dad believe in ghosts. This all happened before I was born.

My mom told me that she's starting to see new ghosts in our house now. :fear: It seems my house has a lot of ghosts, at least none of them have caused trouble.

Posted

I personally do not believe in ghosts and such. I don't because If they Did exist my house would probably be full of them. You see, my mom owns an adult foster care home (she takes care of old people.) We have had countless people die in our house and never had an encouter with anything of the otherworldly kind. Then again, when I go downstairs (where the ladies live) I do get a strange feeling, even in full light :huh:

Posted

of course i think the supernatural exists, to say otherwise would be... well, rather dumb... ghost exist (spirits), vampires do exists(just not like in movies) people do drink blood cause they need the iron and it causes their skin to turn white, but the whole fangs idea is just a hollywood add on... the topic of the afterlife and supernature actually does intrigue me as it should any one who considers them self religious or spiritual (holy ghost anyone? demon spirits that possess).. i like shows like Ghost Hunters and stuff like that and anytime there are specials that talk about haunted places i do try to watch....

Posted

HT you know its true! :angry:

Posted

diffrent forms of death bring in all the other stuff ppl zombies for example there is a deseses that carods your brain so it dosnt need to depend on oxagan anymore and it fry's the rest of your brain so if you were to freez a zombi and thaw it out 200,00 years later it would still be kicking. my friend can better explane it.

As for Vampires im still not totaly convinced there is a type of thing for super albino kids where they cant be under any light other then that of a candle and there are like night camps for them to play with the other kids like them and they do everything at night. i dont know if that really a vampire thing though..... cause vampires have alot more charecteristics ( pointy teeth,percing eyes, long fingerlnails, long hair,)

WearWolfs....i just hope there real cuz there alwsome.....

and Aliens... Come on! out of all of the other unvercie in the whole entire unknown glaxy do you really think were the only ones???? i dont think there green mars attackes want to take over the earth sorta of a thing i think there just like us maybe difrent skin color under the diffrent stuff and weather and poo but i think that they are just like us and think that thher alone to...

umm that's all i can think of right now

hahaha :embarrassed:

Posted

i do....i do i do believe in ghosts i do i do i do believe in ghosts lol

Posted

I believe in ghost of all kinds, friendly, evil and sorts. I watch 'A Haunting" on Discovery if its on. It creeps me out, but I do believe. Once there was a special on an old cheese factory, and some guy died there, and he haunts the place, but in a friendly way. He knocks down boxes sometimes. xD

I would actually like to have a friendly ghost in our house. Id try to talk to it, be friends with it y'know. It'd be really cool. Exept for the fact that their torn between worlds. xP And I guess form my watching these ghost shows that its best to pass them on. Meh, Id leave the ghost in my house if it enjoyed being one.

I would like to be a ghost. Not a mean ghost, a nice one. Plus, I'td be fun to sare people. ^-^

Now that I think of it, my cat that died haunts my house sometimes. I dont have anymore, so I know its my old cat. She just walks around sometimes and scratches the couch. xP Once I was like, " OMG! Its the cat!" when I saw her walk down my hallway and dissapear!

Posted

I believe in ghost of all kinds, friendly, evil and sorts. I watch 'A Haunting" on Discovery if its on. It creeps me out, but I do believe. Once there was a special on an old cheese factory, and some guy died there, and he haunts the place, but in a friendly way. He knocks down boxes sometimes. xD

I would actually like to have a friendly ghost in our house. Id try to talk to it, be friends with it y'know. It'd be really cool. Exept for the fact that their torn between worlds. xP And I guess form my watching these ghost shows that its best to pass them on. Meh, Id leave the ghost in my house if it enjoyed being one.

I would like to be a ghost. Not a mean ghost, a nice one. Plus, I'td be fun to sare people. ^-^

Now that I think of it, my cat that died haunts my house sometimes. I dont have anymore, so I know its my old cat. She just walks around sometimes and scratches the couch. xP Once I was like, " OMG! Its the cat!" when I saw her walk down my hallway and dissapear!

me too

Posted

You too what? xP

Posted

almost everything exept the thing about the cat lol

Posted

Lol, well the cat thing is true! She walks around the house and sometimes you can feel her brush on your leg. xP

Posted

:fear: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! thats creepy!

Posted

At first it was, but now Im used to it. Now when it happens I say 'Hi kitty!'

Posted

thats wat ide' do after a while