Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I wish I could just drop dead.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

:cry:

A few days ago the girl I liked (and went on one date with, than got dumped), asked me over MySpace if I wanted to go to a movie with her. I said yes, than she asked my number and gave me her's. She told me she'd call the next day.

The next day I waited and waited, but she never called.

She sent me a message saying that she got stuck in Glenwood all day (A town near where I live.). I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie Friday (Today.) and she said yes. I asked her what movie and she never replied to the message. It says she read the message, but she never replied.

Well I finally worked up the nerve to call her a few minutes ago, and well. It rang once. It rang Twice. It rang three times. It rang four times. The fifth time someone picked up, than they hung up immediately.

WTF. :cry:

If she didn't want to go to the movies with me, I wish she would of just told me.

Posted

A few days ago the girl I liked (and went on one date with, than got dumped), asked me over MySpace if I wanted to go to a movie with her. I said yes, than she asked my number and gave me her's. She told me she'd call the next day.

She sent me a message saying that she got stuck in Glenwood all day (A town near where I live.). I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie Friday (Today.) and she said yes. I asked her what movie and she never replied to the message. It says she read the message, but she never replied.

Well I finally worked up the nerve to call her a few minutes ago, and well. It rang once. It rang Twice. It rang three times. It rang four times. The fifth time someone picked up, than they hung up immediately.

If she didn't want to go to the movies with me, I wish she would of just told me.

Ohh, that sucks..... :mellow: But this happened to me before, too....it happened to be that her parents didn't want me dating my ex any more... I never found out why, though.... :nervous: Try callin her later an see what's up.

Posted

Like how much later? :(

Posted

Between like a few hours until tomorrow? I Don't know, but it's really up to you....

Posted

I can't call her tomorrow 'cause I'm leaving for San Diego.

Posted

Just wait, Merchant...

There are lots of explanations, if you can talk to her, you'll get a nice explanation for this.

You can be mad, but don't be sad :D

Posted

Ohh :( Well, as Zoe said, talk it over with her, see what happens. I wish I could be more helpful, but I've never encountered this problem :huh:

Posted

Try calling again now, maybe? It's been like 4 or so hours since you called... :unsure:

Posted

Honestly, I'd drop her and wait for a new one.

She sounds like an absolute b*tch to leave you hanging, honestly.

Posted

But thats the thing, she's the nicest girl you'd ever meet. I'd post a pic, but that'd be wrong.

Posted

Try to get an explanation from her, if she doesnt answer you or give you a good reason, get rid of her.

'Dont waste your time or time will waste you'.

Posted

women are so indecisive! Trust me, I would know. I am one!

Posted

Try to call her again, and see what's up. She must have some reason why she's not calling when she says she will. If she still is not taking your calls, I would just forget about her, and try to move on.

Posted

Try to get an explanation from her, if she doesnt answer you or give you a good reason, get rid of her.

'Dont waste your time or time will waste you'.

where's that from? a muse song or something? sounds familiar...

anyway, yeah try talking to her... she's probably scared like you....

Posted

WOW. :wacko: Try listening to My Chemical Romance--it helps! :D Seriously, though, that makes no sense. You plan something, and then you have to reschedule. So you call her, and, technically, she never answers. :huh: My (crappy) advice: If it happens again, or if she gives no explanation and blames the whole thing on you, then just forget about her.