Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I wish I could just drop dead.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just trying to use my girly skills for good, not evil :)

Haha, not meaning to sound sexist but I would say women almost always cause the problem.

You are right about that, but we do come around and clean up our messes a little bit!

Posted

If you still love/like her, there's still something you can do...

Posted

Hmm?

Posted

We are.

Don't worry, everything will work out, even if you can't see it now.

They are. :biggrin: So yeah. You'll catch her eventually.

Posted

Uhh...did anyone else notice that Goron Merchant's posts on the first page have turned into Zuzu's? :huh:

Posted

Hmm. Thats strange. . .

Posted

:cry:

A few days ago the girl I liked (and went on one date with, than got dumped), asked me over MySpace if I wanted to go to a movie with her. I said yes, than she asked my number and gave me her's. She told me she'd call the next day.

The next day I waited and waited, but she never called.

She sent me a message saying that she got stuck in Glenwood all day (A town near where I live.). I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie Friday (Today.) and she said yes. I asked her what movie and she never replied to the message. It says she read the message, but she never replied.

Well I finally worked up the nerve to call her a few minutes ago, and well. It rang once. It rang Twice. It rang three times. It rang four times. The fifth time someone picked up, than they hung up immediately.

WTF. :cry:

If she didn't want to go to the movies with me, I wish she would of just told me.

that sucks

Posted

I feel for you GM. Well sorta... You see (if you don't want to read my story, go to the post under me if their is one when you see this post.) well, I'm 10 and I was in fourth grade when this happened, and I liked this girl named Maegan. i really liked her, but I didn't want to like her. I mean she and I were good friends, but part of me wanted to be more than friends. Like hold hands (if my friends knew I liked her the would go EEW!!! :P ) or something to let her know that I liked her. Then at the last day of school, I had to tell her that I liked her, but I couldn't tell her until the end of the day. So at the end of the day, I told her " Maegan... I- l-i-k-e uhh, you know what I am going to say." And she was like "O.K." then I was walking home and I saw her by the buses. So I yelled "MAEGAN! MAEGAN!!!" and she broke my heart when she did this. I mean she grabed it and crushed it, crushed it into tiny bite sized pieces! :cry: I heard her voice rise, AND RISE WHEN I YELLED HER NAME!!!

:cry: SHE DEMOLISHED MY HEART... :cry: THEN SHE MOVED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL! AND I NEVER SAW HER AGAIN... :cry: STUPID TODD ELEMENTARY. What's so cool about you THAT STEALS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!!!!! :cry:

That afternoon, I cried so hard, it would fill an ocean. even to this very day, I want to cry about it. I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!!! :boohoo:

Gosh... has that happened to anyone?

Posted

Wow, I really really feel for you man. Thats horrible. I'm sorry. But what I've learned to do is just keep your head high. You've barely scratched the surface of your life, and there will be many, many other girls. Ones, you'd never suspect. And if a girl doesn't like you back, just stop. Stop before you hurt her and yourself even more and stay friends. Nothings worth losing a friend.

Well, this topic is old. Lol. I now have a new heartbreak topic. Sigh. I'm hopeless.

But things with this girl didn't turn out so badly at all. In fact, I just got back from hanging out at her house with two other friends. We're good friends now. It was me and three chicas. Yes, I am a ladies man.

Posted

Wow, I really really feel for you man. Thats horrible. I'm sorry. But what I've learned to do is just keep your head high. You've barely scratched the surface of your life, and there will be many, many other girls. Ones, you'd never suspect. And if a girl doesn't like you back, just stop. Stop before you hurt her and yourself even more and stay friends. Nothings worth losing a friend.

Well, this topic is old. Lol. I now have a new heartbreak topic. Sigh. I'm hopeless.

But things with this girl didn't turn out so badly at all. In fact, I just got back from hanging out at her house with two other friends. We're good friends now. It was me and three chicas. Yes, I am a ladies man.

Heh, Ladies Man. But I'm over with Maegan, Now I acually have a girlfriend. See my "there's this one girl" topic.

Posted

Nice. ^_^

Posted

Nice. ^_^

Thanks. ^_^

Posted

I like keeping my options open. Almost eveyone I know are girls, and that keeps me pretty happy. :D

Posted

lucky for you

most women wont hang out with me if they knew my friends (Na anon sin)