Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I wish I could just drop dead.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

You shouldn't feel bad... it's not your fault. Wetheir you reply or not depends on what you want. If you want to be friends with her, then you can reply, if you want to forget her as fast as possible, then don't reply...

Posted

BEWARE! I have no experience with such but, here goes:

Just ask her if it's all okay. If she's the person I think she is, she will say yes.

If Django is right, then she is the asswipe. Not Django. Eyeoftruth is also right.

Posted

You may be a bit unhappy but you've done nothing wrong.

If you think it'll comfort you, message her, but know that you are not going to become her boyfriend.

Posted

Just try to understand how she feels as well (which you probabbly already do) and let her know that, there's not much else you can really do about it. At least by doing that you might make her feel better about it and you'll probabbly feel better about it yourself.

And Django, I get the impression Goronmerchant's known her long enough to know that's not the case

Posted

Men are capable of lying too.

Oh yes!

But she sounds like a really sincere person, even though she didn't want to be your girlfriend right now you should still be sure to stay friends... Plus, you never know what may happen in the future!

Posted

Thanks, and I do want to stay friends with her.

Embear, your completely right.

Posted

DON'T DROP DEAD! well miss you! :unsure:

Posted

It's strange how women always seem to solve the problem.

Embear, you have my...Well, recognition...

I'm gonna go play SSB online.

Posted

We do? I didn't noticed... :embarrassed:

As long as Merchant is feeling ok, everything's ok :D

Posted

Embear, you have my...Well, recognition...

I'm gonna go play SSB online.

Haha, not meaning to sound sexist but I would say women almost always cause the problem.

Posted

Haha, not meaning to sound sexist but I would say women almost always cause the problem.

I think is like 50/50. Yeah, sometimes women are so crazy and do stupid stuff, but in other cases the man is the one who's doing things out of place...

For example: My last boyfriend told me that he was guilty that our relationship had to end because he just wouldn't open to me, he was so absent... And I did things to push him away too, in part because I was getting tired of him and because I was starting to like another guy :embarrassed:

I'll shut up now :P

Posted

i'd agree with the 50-50 kinda thing, it really depends what kind of person they are and whose side you're going to be on. I mean think about it, if you're a guy you're gonna hear the guy's side of the situation much more often so you're probabbly going to side with them...

In something like this I wouldn't really say there's even anyone to blame, it's just a misunderstanding really

Posted

If you want to become friends with her, this is your chance. A new friend is always nice. ( just like us! :unsure: )

Ah, like Embear said

you never know what may happen in the future!

Posted

i'd agree with the 50-50 kinda thing, it really depends what kind of person they are and whose side you're going to be on. I mean think about it, if you're a guy you're gonna hear the guy's side of the situation much more often so you're probabbly going to side with them...

In something like this I wouldn't really say there's even anyone to blame, it's just a misunderstanding really

I agreee, there really isn't anyone to blame.

Posted

If she's willing to be friends with you, that's a good thing. You can never have too many friends.