Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Phantom Hourglass Soundtrack

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Heres a link I found to the soundtrack (Hope no one posted this yet, if so, mods may delete/close this topic)

Its pretty good ^-^ http://www.thehylia.com/soundtrack-ph.php

Posted

I was at thehylia.com yesterday, and I saw that. Some of the music is really good.

Posted

Yeah, also kinda glad they stuck to old music too (from the other games), but they just altered them a bit. I want this game lol :D

Posted

Wow...... Now that was cool...... Does it let you download??? I couldn't find any thing, but I could have missed something.......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Unfortunately, I dont think you can download it, unless you surfed google for the download of it (which would be very hard).

Posted

thehylia.com doesn't allow you to download any of the Zelda sountracks onto ipods or MP3 players! :cry:

I was so disappointed when I found that out. I have a little bit of the TP sountrack on my ipod, but I want the rest, and maybe some tracks from ALttP, OoT, MM, WW, and TMC.

Posted

Wow, this is awesome!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

thehylia.com doesn't allow you to download any of the Zelda sountracks onto ipods or MP3 players! :cry:

I was so disappointed when I found that out. I have a little bit of the TP sountrack on my ipod, but I want the rest, and maybe some tracks from ALttP, OoT, MM, WW, and TMC.

Try searching for

Blue Laguna Twilight Princess OST
on google.

That soundtrack is awesome, but did anyone notice how link's eyes are almost red in that image above the music?

Posted

did anyone notice how link's eyes are almost red in that image above the music?

Really? *goes to TheHylia PH music link* *squints at image*

...Holy crap, you're right! The bottom half of Link's eyes are like red...or some dark brown! Wow...thats really interesting! :)