Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sigh... *Starts rant*

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow.... just.... wow, that person needs to... nevermind ._. so many people at my school when I ask "Why don't you use proper Grammar on the Internet?" they reply "Because it's not cool." or "No one else does it." and it makes me rather mad with their answers... I mean it's like that old story that old Mr. Internet tells us, it's the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off the horse." and "i helped my uncle jack off a horse".

Posted

XD

As a joke, sometimes I say, "OMG-uh", because that's kinda' how it'd be pronounced in real life.

In real life, sometimes I say, "OMG" purely because it makes people wonder if I'm perfectly sane, also because it feels a bit more natural than, "Oh my God." sometimes. I type with proper grammar as an eccentricity. Also because I've kinda' slipped into the habit.

And Muffin... You... Stole the joke I stole off an internet site D=

You meany.

Anyways, thanks for help with my little problem.

(But don't get that OMG thing wrong; I actually scored a 100% on my English section of the ISATs, the standardized tests of Illinois. So I had a better score than all of you besides the ones who got the exact score I did >=D)

So anyways, thanks for listening.

Meow Mix.

Sahaqiel