Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gorons vs zoras

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Who would win the stong and mighty Gorons or the slick and smart zoras.

Posted

GORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

me

Posted

No. You are neither Zora nor Goron. :angry:

I think Zoras.

Posted

i'm a Zora Daedric Lord, i made a race called Zoras and they look excactly like zoras and their permanant effect is waterbreathing, so yes, i would win.....

Posted

Well, I guess it kinda depends on the terrain, the gorons wouldn't do to well if they were fighting in water, and the zora would suck in a volcano. . . can we have more details forest sage?

Posted

Daedric, just a warning you're slipping into creating pointless posts again, so yu need to be careful and most of them are totally off topic and every i can see it just getting confused and annoyed about it.

Forest sage, this kind of topic is fine, HOWEVER, you're creating an awful lot and they're trivial to say the least (bordering on pointless) so calm down a bit is all i can say....

on topic, in a lake the zoras wouldn;t have to do anything and they'd win, but on ladn its unfair because they're not really adapted for land..so it's pretty pointless trying to compare the two...

Posted

i would have to go with zoras.... speaking of which, i want to see them in a twilight princess trailer damnit!! i hope nintendo will have someting at the TGS show......

Posted

zoras

Posted

Were out numbered gorons, get the secret weapon. . .Godzilla!!!!

post-561-1153626249_thumb.jpg

Posted

I think the Zoras'll win...

Posted

Zoras. In MM, I just thought that Darmani punched too slow. And what's up with that butt hit thing??!!!

Posted

Zoras is the coolest race, but its fun with a rolling goron :P

Posted

if the zoras can spit fire balls like in alltp then i vote zoras. But if they cant then gorons because they can they throw huge boulders. If that would not work tell me.

EDIT

NOBODY MUST KNOW!!!!!! :unsure:

Posted

if the zoras can spit fire balls like in alltp then i vote zoras. But if they cant then gorons because they can they throw huge boulders. If that would not work tell me.

I would go for Zoras, they can fight both in water and land. Gorons would instantly drown in deep water...

P.S.- You might want to edit your post... :rolleyes: