Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Transformers!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god.

I have been waiting for this movie since I heard it was being made.

It would have to be my #1 most anticipated movie of this year... and I went and saw it at the advance screenings tonight (With a free ticket from a friend mind you!)

It was funny being in the line for the movie, they were so against everyone taking phone's in (cos they could record the movie) and I was just causing trouble and annoying the staff, I'm like 'my phone has a camera!!!' and they come up to me and they're like 'you have to turn it off!' and i go 'its okay, I cant film with this phone, only take photos' (thats the truth!) and they said 'turn it off anyway' and i was like 'awww man... does this mean I have to turn off the camera hidden in my hat too?! How am I gonna film it and show it to my friends?!?!''

But after the fun and games at the expense of the staff, we were let in and OH MY GOD it was such a good movie.. I mean I'm a pretty big fan of Transformers, I mean I grew up with them and all, but it was done so well. I loved it, I'm probably going to go see it again this weekend with another bunch of friends...

It was good cos it was more of an adults movie than a kids movie, because it was aimed at the generation that grew up with transformers, who are now roughly my age and older.

Left it open for a sequel too! Ohhh I wanna see it again now.

Also another good reason to see it: A hot Aussie actress in a semi-lead role :D

Have YOU seen it?!

Ps.

I am Optimus Prime.

Posted

Whoa Zuzu :D:wacko: Lol no, I unfortunately have not seen it, but it does look pretty sweet ^-^ I also found this new transformers theme song, I think it is for the movie, I mean, it would be good for the movie: Here a music video I made to the song, ignore the visual stuff and the introduction of 'xxxEurekaxxx Productions' thats just my opening. Just listen to the song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBS0TsyLhWs

Well, since you've seen the movie...is it?

Posted

Lol, didn't know you liked causing trouble Zuzu. :tongue: Anyway, my ar teacher, wich I had during the school year, is really excited about this movie as well. He really likes transformers, and even let us watch a video of the Transformers cartoon during class lol.

Posted

Okay guys, Guess where I just got home from?

Thats right.

Seeing Transformers.

Again.

2x in less than 24 hours :D not bad, eh?

Probably will see it again this weekend. Which starts tomorrow, so maybe 3 x in 48 hours!

Whoa Zuzu :D:wacko: Lol no, I unfortunately have not seen it, but it does look pretty sweet ^-^ I also found this new transformers theme song, I think it is for the movie, I mean, it would be good for the movie: Here a music video I made to the song, ignore the visual stuff and the introduction of 'xxxEurekaxxx Productions' thats just my opening. Just listen to the song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBS0TsyLhWs

Well, since you've seen the movie...is it?

Umm... did you mean 'Linkin Park - What I've Done' ? Its used in the end credits of the movie, but not during the movie.

As for the 'Transformers' song, no it is not used in the movie at all.

Posted

Dang, oh well ^-^ And yeah I meant the Transformers theme :embarrassed: Not the 'What I've Done' song...great song though :D

Posted

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE EPITOME OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!!! WELL THAT AND THE ORIGINAL POWERRANGERS!!!! ROCK ON MUCHAEL BAY!!!

Posted

Going to see it tomorrow(July 4th). Here's what i think will happen, the transformers have been here for years well Bumblebee any way, he's sort of an advanced scout. Some time in the late 1800's Sam Witwickys grandfather is exploring the arctic and falls into an ice cave he sees Megatron frozen in the ice. megatron sends a signal which blinds Witwicky and for the rest of his life talks about the Ice Monster. He finds objects including a metal box (The All-Spark). and gives them to his grandson Sam, who decides to sell them on EBay for money for a car. The decepticons who have been on earth for years are monitoring the Internet and see that the signal that megatron had sent was imprinted on Witwickys glasses. So they seek out Sam who is now secretly being protected by his car bumblebee. According from the trailers this movie will have humongous action. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-4364-1183511735_thumb.jpg