Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

just got need for speen most wanted

12 posts in this topic

Posted

i just got need for speed most wanted its awesome what do you guys think about it?

Posted

It's a better game experience when you use a driving wheel for the ame. I have it, and increases the fun drastically. :) It's a good game, though I play it only once in a while. I'm on Blacklist member #6 last time I checked.

Posted

cool im on blacklist 15 right now

Posted

cool im on blacklist 15 right now

He sounds tough with his Bio movie, but he's really easy, even if you mess up during the races a lot. :)

Posted

i just beat him now im on blacklist 14

Posted

It's going to begin getting tough at blacklist member #10, and by #6, you will get busted often if you push your luck. Seriously, they will gegin bringing in Spike Strips, andeven Helicopters, which is almost impossible to evade, unless you hid in tunnels out of it's view. When you get to Blacklist member #13, start thinking about getting another car, wether you get it by pink slip, or by the store. :)

Posted

wow thanks for the warning i had better practice evading the cops more thats going to be hard to evade helicopters :banghead::nervouslink:

Posted

I'm never able to evade them.....once you get to a heat level of 4, they send the helicopter after you. I got busted twice alredy, and have yet to evade it. Though, I definatley reommend getting a second car before it's too late....you don't want your only car to get impounded, do you lol?

Posted

i don't want that to happen and i just bought a new and faster car :gottriforce:

Posted

i just beat blacklist 14 he was easy to beat

Posted

By the time you beat #11 or 12, you move to a new part of the city. :)

Posted

i was in another police pursuit and i got busted there were 3 police cars and i crashed into it flipped and my car got stuck on top of it and the police rammed me and i got busted it sucks :cry: