Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Soulcabur Legends!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

PPPPLLLLZZZZ Don't lock this!!!!!! :dog: *Puppy eyes*

Here we can discuss stuff about Soulcalibur Legends, and whether Link will be in it or not. We can also discuss Features that should make a comeback. I've only played Soulcalibur two, so if I say: "I don't remember that feature..." please inform me of what It did.

So...START DISCUSSING!!!!

I Bet a Rupee the first person (next to me, of course) to post here will be Black Midna (or Midna343, whoever it is that created the Soulcalibur Fan club topic.)

Posted

You lost the Bet HylianTwili lol. :tongue:

Anyway, I didn't like the "Chronicles of the Sword" mode added to SC3....just basically a board map like in Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2, and pretty boring. Though, I did enjoy makig my own character in SC3. :)

Posted

Bah.

Link will never be in Soul Calibur Legends.

They've turned what was a good fighting game (Soul Calibur 1) to mediocre fighting (2) to crap. (3 and Legends.)

It's like Megaman Battle Network and Megaman Network Transmission.

MMBN? Good. MMNT? Crap.

From good to 2d crap is bad.

This has been a rant from Django. Stay tuned for a political outrage at 3:00 AM EST!

Posted

I've heard this game is more like Adventure than fighting game...

Posted

Hylian Twili will you stop with the pleading for posts not to be locked, if anything its going to make me more likely to lock it, If im going to lock it I will, if it's a good new unique topic then I won't....

but we already have to soul calibur fanclub, so this is going to get locked....