Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

some facts on phantom hourglass

30 posts in this topic

Posted

here are some facts about phantom hourglass it has 8 major dungeons including a fire ice and wind temples the fairies name is Sierra the master dungeon is called the Sea Kings Temple ganondorf is defiantly not making a return it is possible that vaati might be the last boss or its a new person behind all this and thats all cant wait until the game is released in the US

Posted

Cool B) Where did you hear this?

Posted

i heard it from wikipedia

Posted

What is the first legend of zelda game that you got? My first one was legend of zelda oracle of ages it was so fun but one day it got stolen i was really mad and i really miss playing it :cry:

Posted

That's sad. I first got Ocarina of Time. We bought it after renting it.

Posted

This should probabbly be in gampleay talk so

:moderated:

been wanting to use that for a while

Posted

First Zelda Game huh? That would have to be Link to the Past..... I got it for Christmas with a gameboy advance..... and boy do I love it!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

a link to the past is awesome thats the seconds zelda game that i got and i still have it :grinninglink:

Posted

The first one I played was MM, the first one I bought was OoT. Check the other topic for more details.

Posted

The first one I had was The Legend of Zelda for the Nes. Boy those were the days...

Posted

Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game I played. I've borrowed most of the Zelda games I've played from family and friends, but the first Zelda game I actually bought and owned was Wind Waker.

Posted

Oracle of Seasons!

Got halfway through and never finished it...

The only handheld Zelda I've ever beaten is MC. (Well, ALMOST beaten. I got to the last transformation of Vaati. HE WILL NOT DIE! :fear: )

Posted

First one I player was Ocarina, first one I actually bought was Wind waker, but I'd managed to complete ocarina of time several times before by borring it from friends...

Posted

The first Zelda game I had was the first one on NES. It was the only choice because it was the only one out at the time :P

Posted

here are some facts about phantom hourglass it has 8 major dungeons including a fire ice and wind temples the fairies name is Sierra the master dungeon is called the Sea Kings Temple ganondorf is defiantly not making a return it is possible that vaati might be the last boss or its a new person behind all this and thats all cant wait until the game is released in the US

that sounds awesome.

not a big surprise on the fire, ice and wind temples