Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Largest Zelda World

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Out of sheer and overpowering boredom, I present

Ganondorf333's "How long it takes to get from the bottom to the top of every 3d Zelda map" thing.

THE WIND WAKER(From very bottom of map to very top):

7 min. 26.27 sec in boat.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS (from southernmost point of Ordon Ranch to northernmost point of Zora's Domain):

On horse, going left around Castle Town (Right on the GC version): 5 min 12.43 sec.

On horse, going right around Castle Town (Left on GC version): 5 min 0.96 sec.

As Wolf Link, going left around Castle Town (Right on GC version): 6 min 48.46 sec.

As Wolf Link, going right around Castle Town (Left on GC version): 6 min 3.01 sec

As normal Link (walking/rolling), going left around Castle Town (Right on GC version): 10 min 3.00 sec.

As normal Link (walking/rolling), going right around Castle Town (Right on GC version): 8 min 10.95 sec.

OCARINA OF TIME (from warp point at Lake Hylia to the Gate to Hyrule Castle or the entrance to Ganon's Castle):

As Adult Link on horse: 2 min 15.81 sec.

As Adult Link (walking/rolling): 2 min 49.42 sec

As Adult Link (walking/rolling) with Hover Boots: 2 min 49.29 sec.

As Young Link (walking/rolling): 3 min 23.71 sec.

MAJORA'S MASK (from owl statue at Southern Swamp to certain part of Snowhead):

On horse: 2 min 13.20 sec

As normal Link (walking/rolling): 3 min 6.43 sec

With Bunny Hood: 2 min 26.20 sec

As Deku Link (walking/spinning): 2 min 49.65 sec.

As Goron Link (walking/rolling): 1 min 40.62 sec.

As Zora Link (walking/rolling): 2 min 46.95 sec.

Yes, I did that. All of that. You better all be thankful, it took me a long time. Even though it only measures the vertical distance, I'm proud of it. You may draw your own conclusions.

wow=) amazing g333=)

Posted

Land it would be tp but area ww

Posted

now im thinking the tp world is bigger

Posted

i think that the wind waker world is bigger

Posted

Now that I have looked through everyone's opinions since I have posted on this thread, I am tempted to say that WW and TP are almost noncomparable. The game play as far as travel goes, is different. It is the same in the issue of the Zelda series, its just the way of getting around and the layout of the land.

Posted

Good point. The KoRL is faster than Epona.

Posted

Hmmm... Well, if TP's world was the same as OoT's world, and WW's world was the exact same world as those two...

Geographically, OoT, TP, and WW's worlds are exactly the same size.

TP has the Faron province, though... and Snowpeak...

But what if they WERE there in OoT and they just weren't on the map?

:wacko:

Posted

Well, if you think about it, the only worlds that should really be compared are Termina, Hyrule, Labrynna and Holodrum.

Technically all the game's worlds that are based in Hyrule (including WW's) are actually the same size.

Hyrule is Hyrule; it's size doesn't change over time, so it is exactly the same place. Just because one game map is larger than the other, the size of the land of Hyrule itself doesn't change. The creators are just furthering the boundaries (spelling?).

There have so far only been 4 worlds (I think); Holodrum, Labrynna, Hyrule and Termina. For the record, Koholint island doesn't actually exist.

Posted

you forgot subrosia and i think labrynna is the biggest because it has 2 worlds one in the past and one in the future

Posted

Actually, I didn't forget Subrosia.

That comes under Holodrum. (Pun intended :D)

Seriously, Subrosia is just a land which exists underneath Holodrum. Besides that, if you look at the number of area tiles ther are on the map, there are less.