Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

best character you use in ssbm

83 posts in this topic

Posted

link Or young link I think I read somewhere that link was the best character the way that he is both a lightweight and a Powerhouse

Posted

Alright,I finally beat the two hands!!Ha-Haa!!So now how do I unlock Final Destination?

And...Jigglypuff??Really?I never use her...And it's really hard with Link?Well that sounds like fun...

And don't worry,im polishing my skills.I still need to get used to dodging,though.

how did you do that!?!? i've tried it with every charicter and decided the only way to beat them is to use ganondorf,because of his weight,and his strength. who did you beat it with?

and yea i've been playing every day now :joy: im the best with(now)

in order:

Young Link

Roy

Ganondorf

Sheik

Link

Mew Two

and Ness(i know,he's stupid and i het him but i got really good doing break the target and one of the event matches)

and doess any one know how to get DK and Kirby's old stages from SSB? i do!! and i unocked them :joy:

Kirbys old stage:beat break the targets with every charicter

DK's old stage:beat 15-minuite melee(i suggest DK because of his down-B move).

other than that i have all but final destination. i can't kill crazy hand. and the same ting happened with me. i was roy,master hand was dead and one more hit would of killed crazy hand :cry: 'sniff' so hard.... and whats really messed up is i was doing very hard on classic with ganondorf,and i got to the end and as soon as i hurt amaster hand crazy hand appeared. i beat them so easy!!! :joy: but i still can't beat the event match :cry:

Posted

I did event 51 with jigglypuff first, but I also managed to do it again with link, just, after a LOT of pain.

Posted

I did event 51 with jigglypuff first, but I also managed to do it again with link, just, after a LOT of pain.

Yeah, my friend told me that it's easiest with Jigglypuff.

Posted

Yeah, my friend told me that it's easiest with Jigglypuff.

i love doing event match 51 with captain falcon. if you can get his short hop knee attack down to a tee and l-cancel it every time, then you can easily beat the match in less than two minutes.

Posted

I've probably posted in this topic before, but my best character is Kirby, and Link. Kirby more so though.

Posted

now im best with:(in order)

mario

young link

ganondorf

bowser

samus

kirby

jiggelypuff

i beat every event match!!!!i got yoshi's old stage!!!(smash the sand bag 1320 ft. i suggest yoshi because of his down midair kick)i have everything else besides exactly 12 trophies!! i unlocked sound test!!!! i beat all 1p modes with every character!!!! AND!!!!! i have 265 trophies!!!!!!(12 left!!!! there's only 277 :cry: ) i can't get two of them because you have to have a completed game of;pikmin,and super mario sunshine. to get the last two,so unless i can get really good at SMS and buy pikmin then i can only beat the game 99.98% :cry:

Posted

In order from first to last: SSBM: Link, Luigi, Mario, DR. Mario, Kirby

Super Smash Flash:

Kirby/Metankight, Link, Sonic, Mario, Knuckles.

You can find Super smash flash here