Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

best character you use in ssbm

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmmm...... i'll have to say marth and mewtwo. Marth is fast and has good moves and mewtwo is.... just mewtwo :embarrassed: I also like link but hes a bit to slow to use all the time. Oh and captain Falcon also. hes awesome. :D

Posted

Dr. Mario!!

Posted

The next character for Brawl should be the Cheese Commander (Me). Then I would pwn hard with myself.

No body would be able to beat you! At least not when you have your, cheese-helmet!

and pretty much most people , but lets face it everybodys good with fox/falco... :unsure:

Posted

No body would be able to beat you! At least not when you have your, cheese-helmet!

and pretty much most people , but lets face it everybodys good with fox/falco... :unsure:

I'm ok with Falco, but Fox is too hard for me to control. He's too fast for me, and he falls too fast... :unsure:

Posted

I hate playing against people that are pretty good, yet redundant with Fox/Falco.

Posted

haha my short hop fast fall laser with falco owns! tie that in with a few shine combos and drill spikes and my falco is unstoppable. oh and whoever bragged about being able to beat 3 level 9's should stop bragging... that was good about 4 to 5 years ago... you can start bragging again when you master fox's infinite combo.

Posted

I be good with Roy, Marth and Sheik. So-so with Falco.

Posted

Roy, Marth, older Link and Sheik. It's a bit ironic--I'm a girl, and my best characters are all guys! :P Funny, don't you think? :D

Posted

whoever said adult link is too slow needs to learn how to do the l-cancel.

Posted

I use......*drumroll* GANONDORF!!! Who ever would have known!?!?!? HOLY FLIPPING CRUD!!!! ....eh'em. Sorry.

The next character for Brawl should be the Cheese Commander (Me). Then I would pwn hard with myself.

OR Chief Cheese (Me)....may even use him over Ganon!

Posted

Roy, Marth, older Link and Sheik. It's a bit ironic--I'm a girl, and my best characters are all guys! :P Funny, don't you think? :D

not really, I use Samus as my main character and I own with peach, lol

I use Link and Bowser a fair bit too though, i seem to work best when i use a selection of my best characters to ctach someone off guard so they can't learn my strategys easily, it works for longest with jigglypuff :P

Posted

i kick but with mewtwo

Posted

Young Link is the only character I use. xP I use Mario and Zelda too.

But Young Link is strictly off limits to everyone but me. xP Yes, Im selfish. Nyahaha

Posted

im really good with sheik too :sheik:

Posted

Sheik, or when I'm against a weakling, I'll mess with samus. :D

For some things you may not have known go to

And watch all of it.