Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

best character you use in ssbm

83 posts in this topic

Posted

The characters I use the most are Link, Young Link, Zelda, Marth, Roy, Pikachu, Pichu, Yoshi, and Mewtwo. I use Mewtwo the most. I know he's slow, but he can jump really high. Furthermore, with Mewtwo, it's a lot easier for me to get back on to the battle area if I'm sent flying.

Posted

usually i will use anyone except the big bulky characters and the pokemon, im just not any good with them :embarrassed:

Posted

Just managed to Finish Classic mode on very hard with the ;last few characters, finishing with Ice Climbers, even using continues its still pretty hard to do due to the team section particularly (5 lives not being enough in some cases).

As I said before, i seem to work best when I vary a lot, so I geuss using every character in that sense is kinda what I do :P

I dunno, completing classic mode on very hard with every character probabbly seems really easy to you guys...O well, I gotta try and do it on adventure of all-star(big gulp) now.

Posted

Just managed to Finish Classic mode on very hard with the ;last few characters, finishing with Ice Climbers, even using continues its still pretty hard to do due to the team section particularly (5 lives not being enough in some cases).

As I said before, i seem to work best when I vary a lot, so I geuss using every character in that sense is kinda what I do :P

I dunno, completing classic mode on very hard with every character probabbly seems really easy to you guys...O well, I gotta try and do it on adventure of all-star(big gulp) now.

I can only pass the 1 Player Modes with Mario if I play them on Very Hard. It's been a while since I played, though. That's my biggest weakness-I'm super strong with one character, Good with a like four characters, and moderate with the rest... :unsure:

I'm going to practice with the characters I least use in a bit. :)

Posted

Link.

Posted

Fox.

Posted

im best with young link and mario

Posted

When I got so used to being fox, I switched to being another character, and man, the character was slow compared to Fox, and that's not a good thing.

Posted

what character was that?

Posted

I think it was adult Link. It was either him or Young Link.

Posted

im good with ganondorf too but he is slow

Posted

I like always use Roy. He's awesome!! :joy:

Posted

The next character for Brawl should be the Cheese Commander (Me). Then I would pwn hard with myself.

actually, a person by the name of KitsuneSpirit on the nintendo forums is running a little create your own wannabe SSB character

i made a couple of characters and sent em in

the top 3 (along with some honorable mentions) get a custom Sig

its pretty nifty

oh and im best with

Young Link

Fox

Samus

Peach

Yoshi

in that order

Posted

ya adventure mode on very hard is a pretty good challenge im not gonna lie...

Posted

I think Ganondorf didn't really use a sword in SSBM because It wasn't an in-game cannon yet[ssbm was released before WW,right?].