Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nintendo Bans Legendaries in PBR?!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

(Should this go into the News board? ...)

I got this information from Wikipedia about two minutes ago after wondering why my battle pass was no longer compatible with Wi-Fi mode.

"Legendary Pokemon ban

On July 2, 2007 rumors circulated about a ban on all Legendary Pokemon used in random battles online. This fact has since been confirmed by Nintendo. They state that if you use already uploaded legendary pokemon in any online random battles, you will be banned from online functionality. (Which can respectively be lifted if one removes said Pokemon from the Battle Pass.) However, it is acceptable for one to use Legendaries in Friend Code battles. Using WiiConnect24, they (Nintendo) have made it a rule that in batle passes, there may be no legendary pokemon, even in colosseum mode. It is unknown if Nintendo will re-instate the ability to use these Pokemon in the near-future."

Posted

Ok, seriously wtf? they're in the game for a reason, if Nintnedo reckon they're too overpowered, they should never have been put there in the first place!

Posted

So basically, they are banning the legendary pokemon that are too powerful? I don't understand why have Legendary pokemon in the game, then... :huh:

Posted

So basically, they are banning the legendary pokemon that are too powerful? I don't understand why have Legendary pokemon in the game, then... :huh:

Or, for that Matter, have Dialga and Palkia on the Cover. :confused:

But anyway, THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH GL, IF NINTENDO FINDS THEM TOO POWERFUL, WHY NOT JUST NOT INCLUDE THEM IN THE GAME?!

Like Seriously, WTFF? (First "f" Stands for F***ING) Nintendo Doesn't seem to Bright on this Situation....

Posted

Or, for that Matter, have Dialga and Palkia on the Cover. :confused:

But anyway, THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH GL, IF NINTENDO FINDS THEM TOO POWERFUL, WHY NOT JUST NOT INCLUDE THEM IN THE GAME?!

Like Seriously, WTFF? (First "f" Stands for F***ING) Nintendo Doesn't seem to Bright on this Situation....

There their probably there mainly for the storyline not for battling. Think about it, how much skill does it take to raise one of the best Pokemon in the game and just attack? Now turnning a weak pokemon like staravia and turn it into a total killer by knowig just when to switch to Bronzong use hyponsis switch to starravia use endever and then quick attack!I mean right there you tuendeaver_usually a ditch-dive final attack into a killer.. so it is a bright decision because it forces you to actually stratigize instead of blowing threw everything wth one or two hits.