yay!

319 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm happy because SSBB is coming out December 3rd! :joy:

Posted

w00t, I'm happy for so many reasons, so cheerful I'm, well I'm here aren't I? I've been sad T_T

now I just wanna jump with glee and shout my happiness to everyone I walk by :D

*runs off to tell the world of her happiness without even explaining why shes happy >_>*

Posted

I finally got enough to buy the Legend of Zelda:Collector's Edition including MM, Oot, Loz, and Aol. Also, it has a WW demo. :biggrin: So, of couse I'm happy! :D:joy:

I want that... :cry:

Maybe I'll buy it at eBay....

Posted

I'm happy 'cause ryu got a new sig! :D

:P

im happy cuz' i have almost completed my national pokedex on pokemon sapphire! :D

Posted

I'm happy because my friend's birthday party is tonight... and we get to stay up late drinking Mountain Dew and play DDR and Pokemon and run around outside acting like idiots... This only comes twice a year, so I think it's something to be happy about~!

Also because I got every Legendary Pokemon except Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, and Regigigas (I'm going to get it soon though), and I got to borrow Lucario and the Mystery of Mew... most spiffalent Pokemon movie evaah! (Aaron's my new fandom! :joy: )

Posted

I'm happy because I just found out I just became a moderator! :joy:

Posted

I'm happy because my old friend who I haven't seen in years is staying with us for a while!! He's taller than me, looks older, but is a year younger :huh:

Posted

im happy cuz this topic is getting popular! :joy:

Posted

I'm happy because my friend and I just beat Bowser's Castle (Hardest Song in the game) on Super Hard (Hardest difficulty in the game) in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix. Were gonna own at Nan Desu Kan.

Posted

I'm happy because my friend and I just beat Bowser's Castle (Hardest Song in the game) on Super Hard (Hardest difficulty in the game) in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix. Were gonna own at Nan Desu Kan.

nan desu kan? :huh: wat?

Posted

Its a local (Tch, local, 3.30 hour drive.) anime convention. Though my friend and I are just going as RPD members (Resident Evil) and were gonna try to win the DDR contest. We're almost out of practice though (Mario Mix is too easy.), when is DDR Wii coming out?!?

First prize is $5,000, second prize is $2,000 and third is a Wii.

Posted

:squint: oh my god!!! im a kokiri :cry: i've always waited for this day to come :joy:

Posted

Yay! The book I'm reading isn't nearly as boring as the last one I read! :joy:

Posted

the best book i've ever read was gregor and the code of claw :joy: it's the kinda book you get into really easy.it was AWESOME!!!!! :joy:

Posted

Yay! my parents is getting a divorce! ohh snap...