Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you think the new Zelda Wii will be?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Now before you go and say: "Wait. There Is NEVER going to be a Zelda Remake. The only exception was LttP and that was STILL 2D, the only difference beetween it and The orignal was Four Swords and Unlcokable Content beetween both." *Gasps for air* Let me remind you that Miyamoto said (As far as I remember) that Twilight Princess would be the LAST Zelda in it's PREVIOUS (Highlite that, PREVIOUS) state. Well, this could mean anything. This could mean a remake, this could mean an entirely new Zelda (A.K.A Sequel) or a Completly new take on the Franchise.

Here I posted my thoughts on what it could be, and for those who don't agree with the poll (Which is something others should do in THEIR polls) I Included an "OTHER" Option so they could specify something completly different in their post.

So please vote, and tell WHY You think that in your post. Yes, We all might (not even me) Be Miyamoto, but It's fun to guess (Just like someone said with Theories).

So what are your thoughts?

Yes, I'm aware we might have a topic about this, but I wanted to see other people's opinions. Besides, does it matter THAT much?

Posted

I think the new Zelda Game will be Phantom Hourglass.

Posted

I think the new Zelda Game will be Phantom Hourglass.

:huhwhat: Ug...I'm talking about the NEXT Wii Zelda.

PH Is for DS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

I'm Talking about the Zelda AFTER PH Hourglass, As he said, "ZeldaWii"

Posted

why the hell would they make a remake?

Posted

why the hell would they make a remake?

Well, I heard In Nintendo Power in a Previous Issue, how there were to be THREE Orcale Games, one to be a Remake of the Leged of Zelda, but they decided against the Third one, for a reason i've forgotten by now.

That's why.

Posted

for a reason i've forgotten by now.

That's why.

Posted

but I betchya 500 dollars that the next wii zelda game won't be a remake...

I KNOW that's probably true, but I made this anyway for people to post their opinions.

Posted

I KNOW that's probably true, but I made this anyway for people to post their opinions.

sorry... just wanted to make some easy money :biggrin:

Posted

sorry... just wanted to make some easy money :biggrin:

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

...How come no one else is posting here? :huh:

Posted

....Because it's going to be a new game?

Posted

Next Zelda, for Wii? (I shouldnt use that sentence so often lol, used to be my name, have to get used to my new name!) I think its gonna be a sequel to TP. You should add that as an option.

Posted

Im pretty sure he meant that it would be a completely different take on Zelda, I mjean from what I've heard so far, Phantom Hourglass is pretty different from any other game, not least because of the controls and for one thing, zelda wii would be fully integrated with Wii Controls.

Plus if they DID do a remake of an old game, it wouldn't even take them that long, because they wouldn;t need to do any extra planning or everything and its kinda pointless, that and they like to do new and innovative stuff....

Posted

uhhh....Phantom Hourglass??

Posted

uhhh....Phantom Hourglass??

Can some mod Change the title to "What do you think the NEW ZeldaWii is going to be?" Or something along that line?

I answered GM. I'm NOT talking about PH.

Posted

Sure thing.

Do you guys remember a long time ago in an interview Miyamoto stated that TP would be the last Zelda Game in its present form?

I think he meant that it'd be the last one involving Hyrule, the Triforce, and most likely Ganondorf too.

I think that the rest are going to be like PH and MM, new worlds and story lines. Ganon/dorf nearly succeeding in obtaining the Triforce, but being killed at the last moment has become an over used cliche.