Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you think the new Zelda Wii will be?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Sure thing.

Do you guys remember a long time ago in an interview Miyamoto stated that TP would be the last Zelda Game in its present form?

I don't think we've seen the last of the triforce... I think he meant something different, maybe the controllers or the graphics.

Posted

I don't think we've seen the last of the triforce... I think he meant something different, maybe the controllers or the graphics.

Such a tough riddle....*sigh*

Posted

Well if they continue the rest of the games after WW, than that'll give them a lot more oppurtunities to be creative, but unfortunately, that means most of the mysteries of the games set before WW will never be solved.

Posted

Yes, it would make them rather irrelevant.

In any case, I believe that the next Zelda Wii game will in some way involve the triforce, but almost certainly not Ganondorf. In fact I hope there is a new villian. However I would like it to be human; or at least humanoid.

The 2 games that strayed from the usual triforce and ganondorf concepts didn't have a human villain. Eg. Majora's Mask- Same; and Phantom Hourglass-

Beramuu

Posted

I really wanna see a return of Termina.

Posted

Do you think Majoras Mask will return? It's a good villian Nintendo would use for a new Zelda game.

But, they would need to put masks in the game, what if we see an evolution of Majora? :embarrassed:

Posted

How about TP Link in future and bleak Termina.

Posted

That sounds like a good idea.

I really want to see Termina again. In my opinion it is the best zelda world.

I know they wouldn't, but what about a re-make of MM with TP graphics imagine the final Battle. Or even a redux of Termina with a new Villain. Perhaps Vaati.

So many ideas, so few with any merit. :D

Posted

If they redid MM it would be with better than TP graphics with it now being on the wii. In fact I do believe this video is kinda related to that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRRKzpxtOHw

ooo and nice sig Twili :D

Posted

i wan't termina to come back with better graphics,storyline,and charicters.like a hundred years later or somthing

Posted

If they redid MM it would be with better than TP graphics with it now being on the wii. In fact I do believe this video is kinda related to that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRRKzpxtOHw

Oh my god, thats awesome!

I mean like TP graphics. I wonder what Young Link would look like with TP graphics.

I'm guessing. . .Colin.

Posted

im thinking that will be a entirely new one and it would be cool to see termina again

Posted

Oh, Thankyou. I'm just wondering, is it too big?

Also, that video was very nice.

I mean like TP graphics. I wonder what Young Link would look like with TP graphics.

I'm guessing. . .Colin.

Yeah, almost certainly. They would probably just re-do his clothes and give him a green hat.

Then he is pretty much just a young Link.

A re-make of Majora's Mask would be very good, especially with TP graphics; but I don't think Nintendo would do that for some reason.

Posted

I don't mean a remake, I mean a new game. Set in Termina.

Posted

Oh, sorry.

But yes, a new game 'set in Termina' would be very good. I think one of the reasons PH is being set outside of Hyrule is because people are tiring (spelling?) of seeing all of the same things.

Making a new game in Termina would be a good way of getting out of hyrule without the difficulty of designing totally new world.

If they do make a new game I hope they keep Clocktown, and have an older Link, rather than a young one.