Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Top Mario Party 8 Minigames/features...

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Please Read this post from 5 to 1.

Number 1: The top Mario Party 8 game I think should be made into an ACTUAL Wii game is Boo - ting Gallery. Who WOULDN'T Like to go around, balsting ghosts? Maybe make a plot with a Kid on Hallooween Knight who tries to get some candy, but Is trapped in the house, which is filled with ghosts that are out to get you, the person who is playing as a young kid or something. Maybe have him with a Dart gun you could shoot at the ghosts. Anyone willing to make this idea better?

Number 2: That game where you twist the Wii remote and jump up platforms which name eludes me:

This could TOTALLY Make for a Whole new twist on the platforming Genre. Maybe make it like Ice Climber, with a huge prize at the top. Maybe have it set in a Castle, where the higher you get, the larger you fall. Maybe give Each level a time limit, so that when the time runs out, you either lose a life or get caught by guards. Maybe add a Bit of a stealth element to it, where guards would be on some stages, and you'd have to make sure you didn't get caught or you'd start the level over again with one less life. Maybe Jazz it up a bit with Magical Spells that have various affects. Also have bosses on a Completly Flat surface, where it would go into third person view and would have some elements from the action/adventure genres. As far as I Know, this could be the FIRST Mideival Platformer/Adventure!!!!!!

Number 3: That Water skiing Game which name ALSO Eludes me: Who wouldn't love Shredding the wake in this game as an ACTUAL Game? I know I would love it. Maybe add A Few Obstacles (E.G Rocks), and add some SPECIAL Obstacles to the first player mode: (e.g. Tornados, Thunderstoms, Glaciers, Hurricanes, whirlpools) and maybe make it you could unlock those areas as special Stages in the game.I f you fell in on a glacier stage, you'd drown or freeze. Hurricanes or Tornados would make you restart the stage.

Gun the Runner: Imagine your a Robber who's just stolen from a bank. You go through levels trying to make it to the top before the cops deplete your health meter. This, of course, would be a platformer, Spanning Six levels.

Glacial Meltdown: Imagine you and three other people are on a glacier, lost in the Arctic. You must survive Six Days (Which are actually stages) From Hazards that could end your life in one hit. But...Other factors kick in. You must keep you and yourself Warm, Fed, and also save people from Hungry Animals that take them away for food (It would be you V.S. Three Savage Arctic things, among them, Inuits, Borrowing from how you must face four other players in Glacial Meltdown)

The one where yer on a cliff and You have to knock other down which name eludes me (I Forget a lot of these, don't I?): Imagine A Game along the lines of this Combined with Donkey Kong NES. There would be a boss that would Throw enemies at you, and you'd have to defeat them to advance up the stage (Which would be 4 Times bigger than how it's shown in Mario Party Eight) When you get to the boss, you would square off with him. If he depletes your health or if you fall off (Even with the enemies before you reach him) You'd start over with one less life, making it pretty hard. The Stage would consist of Six Platfroming Levels.

Now for Features:

Speedy Graffiti: With what this has shown, this would be a great features for a Gangsta game invloving Graffiti.

Crops and Robbers: This would be great as a In game - Minigame in Harvest moon for getting rid of Badgers in your field, but It Wouldn't happen so frequently, just Rarely.

Gun the Runner: This would be good as a GameAND a Feature. How it could work as a feature: Imagine a game where you're a gangster, and one of the mission is to steal from a bank and bring it back up to the people at the top of their hideout (As big as The Thing the runner has to jump up to the top) If you died, you'd have to start the mission all over again.

That's it for my ideas. What about yours?

Posted

Made into games? Well maybe that basketball one, the 2 player basketball minigame. And also Speedy Graffiti (I'm getting better at that one! :embarrassed: )

And even though this isnt in Mario Party 8, I would like to make a small reference of a game from the original Mario Party for a real game:

Bumper Balls! Funnest game ever XD

Posted

Made into games? Well maybe that basketball one, the 2 player basketball minigame. And also Speedy Graffiti (I'm getting better at that one! :embarrassed: )

And even though this isnt in Mario Party 8, I would like to make a small reference of a game from the original Mario Party for a real game:

Bumper Balls! Funnest game ever XD

And no one else is replying here Because....?