Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Friend is making a really bad choice about home made Firework bombs

20 posts in this topic

Posted

My best friend is making Firework Bombs and I don't want too make him mad.

Posted

They're dangerous and highly explosive. Not even I would make them without a responsible adult and adequete fire-extinguishing tools as well as protective gear from possible explosions.

explain to him the dangers and seriousness of making fire works or bombs. The slightist thing can set them off.

Posted

That insane. Tell him that if he doesn't stop, he will likely kill himself.

I know someone who made a bomb. He didn't know how to set it off, so he hit it with a hammer.

Well, now he has 3rd degree burns, and is missing 6 fingers.

Posted

They're dangerous and highly explosive. Not even I would make them without a responsible adult and adequete fire-extinguishing tools as well as protective gear from possible explosions.

explain to him the dangers and seriousness of making fire works or bombs. The slightist thing can set them off.

But I thought you WERE a responsible adult yourself? although if you were making firework bombs I think that would jepordise the responsible bit....

and listen to the two people above, I don't feel there's any more advice to provide

Posted

I like making bombs :biggrin:

yayayayaya I know they're dangerous...

Posted

I know its dangerous but he won't listen to me.

Posted

I know its dangerous but he won't listen to me.

Tell him this, maybe? "I'm telling you. You're going to end up hurting yourself, and wind up in the hospital. You can blow off some fingers, get burn scars, maybe lose your vision if the bomb blows in your face, and you'll have to live the rest of your life like that. Is it worth it?"

This is more of a joke, really, but if he ends up in the hospital, visit him and say: "How you feeling now, stupid"? (Got it from Carlos Mencia :tongue: )

Posted

my friend (who is very violent and likes explosions and hitting kitties with chainsaws) asked me to say this although I am completly disgusted

"I think the guy who blew off six fingers is as stupid as my cousin who blew off all eleven fingers if you know what I mean"

ew

Posted

my friend (who is very violent and likes explosions and hitting kitties with chainsaws) asked me to say this although I am completly disgusted

"I think the guy who blew off six fingers is as stupid as my cousin who blew off all eleven fingers if you know what I mean"

ew

I think I know what that eleventh finger is... :huh: Ewwwww.... :fear:

Posted

Who gets fireworks close enough to their parts to blow them off!?!

***** slap him across the face and say "I swear to god, if you make those firework bombs and you permanently wound yourself, I am not going to help you. I warned you of the dangers, and if you don't listen, you won't be getting further help from me."

If he doesn't listen to you, well, he's a pretty stupid kid...

Posted

My advice is to tell your friend EXACTLY what the dangers are, and if that doesn't stop him, talk to an adult.

Off of the subject, but I'm typing this on my Wii!! :D:joy:

Posted

But I thought you WERE a responsible adult yourself? although if you were making firework bombs I think that would jepordise the responsible bit....

and listen to the two people above, I don't feel there's any more advice to provide

Adult. Yes.

Responsible?!?! HAHAHA No!!

And even if I were a responsible adult, I'm no pyrotechnician.

Posted

This is more of a joke, really, but if he ends up in the hospital, visit him and say: "How you feeling now, stupid"? (Got it from Carlos Mencia :tongue: )

Hehehe carlos mencia :D did you see the one about him at six flags and the kid in the wheel chair? I thought it was messed up but funny...

Posted

Adult. Yes.

Responsible?!?! HAHAHA No!!

And even if I were a responsible adult, I'm no pyrotechnician.

No adults are responsible... they just pretend to be :huh: ... they are all humans and follow human nature.

Posted

Heck, I'm a pyromaniac. You may not want to listen to me; I play with fire. I may give he/she ideas. I once lit an entire stump on fire and danced on it. (In a weird, try-to-avoid-burning yourself kind of way) I lit the soles of my shoe on fire, and walked around with flaming footsteps. I played, "Kick the open can full of gasoline around", and when the gas spilled on me, (Finally; it never hit us once until then) I didn't even suffer burns; wearing pants. Didn't stop drop and roll, though. Waving it around was just as effective. My friend and I, (Who was doing this all with me) just soaked a tennis ball with gas and lit it, and then kicked it around. (It looked awesome. Like a pure ball of fire) I came up with a new way to propel bottle rockets farther than normal. (Just stick one down a pen shaft the correct length, and the thrust is enormous) The same friend and I made a flamethrower with a marshmallow gun and some body spray, which incidentally, overwhelmed the smell of the burnt plastic. (We also chased our other friend around with it)

I did a lot of other stuff, but it's best not to mention it to your friend.

Though oddly, the first time I ever suffered a burn was by a panhandle that was cooking pizza. I wasn't paynig attention.

Burns suck REALLY bad. I had to get a bowl of water with ice in it and keep my hand in it for hours. And if you grip ANYTHING at all, it hurts REALLY bad. Like a baseball bat, or something. I learned it hurt when I picked up a pen to write something down. You have to keep changing the water, it leaves visible marks, (Not forever though.) etc.

It hurts REALLY bad. ;_;

Sahaqiel