Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Friend is making a really bad choice about home made Firework bombs

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I also like to play with fire=) haven't done it in a while though, but once me and a friend lit a island on fire... it burned completely up lol. we where having a fire, but it wasn't big enough so we took some gasoline on it... guess what, the flames spread to the grass and me and my friend had to escape in a bout. Wi laughed for hours afterwards. It was only a small island though, maybe 20 meters wide.

Posted

Hmmm, tell him that a member of Hyrule.net (The best Zelda Fan Site ever made.) named Raleigh (Or, Goron Merchant,) has countless burns across his arms and hands and almost died doing something similar. He was rushed to the hospital and had to stay there several days, because his FireWork Bomb went off randomly while he was working on it. He is now as ugly as a kid who burnt off his face and arms with a FireWork bomb. Tell him that I regret ever trying something like this, and its hard to work on them without setting them off. :tingle:

While none of that is true, maybe it'll convince him. :biggrin:

Posted

Nice...

Posted

Everything is taken Care of. My friend was working on the bomb and his parents found him. He is now grounded for three months.

Posted

Everything is taken Care of. My friend was working on the bomb and his parents found him. He is now grounded for three months.

That's pretty harsh.... :embarrassed: but, it's for the best, I guess. It's for his safety, anyway.