Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Most Haunted

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone watch Most Hanuted? It's a show, from the UK, where a group of people travel to supposedly haunted places all over the UK. My mom introduced the show to me since I beleive in ghosts, and will watch anything about them. In the US, it's on the Travel Channel every Friday at 10 for an hour. The things that happen in those places are creepy! :fear: It's enough to make me believe those places are haunted! :fear:

Posted

Does anyone watch Most Hanuted? It's a show, from the UK, where a group of people travel to supposedly haunted places all over the UK. My mom introduced the show to me since I beleive in ghosts, and will watch anything about them. In the US, it's on the Travel Channel every Friday at 10 for an hour. The things that happen in those places are creepy! :fear: It's enough to make me believe those places are haunted! :fear:

I watch that show once in a while. lol That one lady gets scared too easily. :tongue:

Posted

I watch that show once in a while. lol That one lady gets scared too easily. :tongue:

I watch it every now and then, IF im not listening to or playing my own music....yeah that blonde chick is scared by just about anything.

Posted

Reminds me of Ravenholm.... (ZOMBIES!!! Head humpers!!! Rawwwrrr!!! "Another life to sa-) Oh god... *shiver*

Posted

I've seen it.

Personally I think the whole thing is a load of bull-Cr@(*.

Although I do believe in ghosts.

Posted

I've seen it.

Personally I think the whole thing is a load of bull-Cr@(*.

Although I do believe in ghosts.

Yeah, sometimes they seem like they are just pretending ghosts are there... :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, sometimes they seem like they are just pretending ghosts are there... :unsure:

I heard about that. I do believe in ghosts, but sometimes it does feel like they're pretending.

Maybe that's why I haven't been watching it that much lately. :unsure:

Posted

i watch that show

Posted

I heard about that. I do believe in ghosts, but sometimes it does feel like they're pretending.

Maybe that's why I haven't been watching it that much lately. :unsure:

I also believe in ghosts. One thing that I find interesting about that show...how they stage it to look like they've actually found real ghosts. I need to ask you LoZFan1989, do you also watch "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel? If you have, I can tell you that Jason and Grant do a better job at finding the real haunted places in the U.S. and without tricking the viewers at home. To be honest, I'm actually friends with both of them (Jason and Grant) and have them on my Myspace friends...on Jason's myspace page there's a link to a audio clip on a radio show they do on Saturdays and they've interviewed that lady from "Most Haunted" and proved that her show is in fact fake! If I need a good laugh on the Travel channel, I'll watch MH, but for the real ghosts I'll watch GH. Plus, Jason and Grant don't always find hauntings in some homes because they don't find any actual evidence that certain places are haunted and that's the best part of their show. Anywayz, enough of my ranting about "Most Haunted" and "Ghost Hunters"

Posted

I've watched it from time to time but I'm pretty suspicious about the entire set up. I've grown up watching ghost shows. The older I've become the less I believe in those kind of shows, however, I'm not skeptical. I believe in the supernatural as far as demons go.

I miss my sci-fi channel. They gone and took it away from me :cry:

Posted

Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

You know, if you're into ghost shows, you should watch Ghost Whisperer, its an awesome show! :biggrin:

Posted

Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

You know, if you're into ghost shows, you should watch Ghost Whisperer, its an awesome show! :biggrin:

I watch that show every now and then. It's cool, I really like it.

I think LozFan1989 was talking about shows that are like documentals... shows that are about real cases.

I used to watch some shows about that, I don't remember why I stopped watching those

Posted

I also believe in ghosts. One thing that I find interesting about that show...how they stage it to look like they've actually found real ghosts. I need to ask you LoZFan1989, do you also watch "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel? If you have, I can tell you that Jason and Grant do a better job at finding the real haunted places in the U.S. and without tricking the viewers at home. To be honest, I'm actually friends with both of them (Jason and Grant) and have them on my Myspace friends...on Jason's myspace page there's a link to a audio clip on a radio show they do on Saturdays and they've interviewed that lady from "Most Haunted" and proved that her show is in fact fake! If I need a good laugh on the Travel channel, I'll watch MH, but for the real ghosts I'll watch GH. Plus, Jason and Grant don't always find hauntings in some homes because they don't find any actual evidence that certain places are haunted and that's the best part of their show. Anywayz, enough of my ranting about "Most Haunted" and "Ghost Hunters"

I love the episodes "Race Rock Lighthouse" and "Eastern State Prison" The coolest thing is I live in Connecticut, and these locations are just a few hours drive from where i live(Rhode Island being the next state over) . I've even seen the T.A.P.S van on the highway once, They were investigating a haunted firehouse in Berlin Connecticut once.

Posted

My mom watches "Ghost Hunters". She keeps telling me that I should watch it, but I keep forgetting to watch the episodes she's recorded. I'm glad we have Sci-Fi channel now.