Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Ending To A Zelda Game

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Lttp, because it's my favorite :)

Posted

Hm.... probably either TP of WW. I loved the ending of TP. It was sad, but interesting.

And the way Ganondorf was finished of by Zant's spirit was amazing!

Posted

Link's Awakening is my favorite ending.

Posted

Ocarina of Time had the best, I think.

For one, it made me cry. Not many things make me cry. xD

And It had such a great feeling of 'The End' to it.

From the moment the final battle with Ganon had my heart racing through the whole thing.

Posted

for me its either wind waker or ocarina of time

Posted

I think Wind Waker had a good ending, when Link tosses his shield aside rolls and then jumps stabbing the Master Sword into Ganon's skull. Every time i do it i shout "Boyah"! Also Majora's Mask was cool when you call the guardians to hold up the moon.

Posted

Every one of them have their own unique and beautiful endings. It was actually hard to choose between OOT, MM, WW, and TP because they all show great emotion. However, I chose MM because that was the happiest Zelda ending I've ever seen. Maybe it's because I'm a chick, but I love a ending that makes you feel all fuzzy inside.

OoT's ending always makes me cry so it makes for a great emotional and mysterious ending. WW and TP both left with almost sad yet happy endings yet I feel they kinda left you hanging. Still very good though. :n_n:

Posted

The Wind Waker, definately. From Ganondorf's "Finally, I get the Triforce," to the King's dramatic monologue, everything gave me a tingling feeling inside. You know, warm and fuzzy. :unsure:

like hamsters. waaaarrmmmm aaaaannnddddd fuuuuzzzzzzyyyyyyyy.

i say WW as well, there was enough sadness to sort of level out the happiness. it was. . . level.

Posted

the most beastly ending is wind waker,the fight with ganondorf,just dramatic. it was confusing to get all the pieces of heart but i still remember how :unsure:

Posted

TP. Ganon got stabbed, lost the power of the triforce, zant snapped his neck, and Ganon died. What's not to love?

Posted

I like the music at the end of "A Link to the Past" it has a special place in my heart as it was the first Zelda game I beat (when I was a kid) the original NES games I beat them when I was in my teens.

07_Ending_Theme.mp3

08_End_Credits.mp3

Posted

I think Tp and Oot had a very similer story line but the best ending i say has gotta Oot becouse u sit through the credits and link runs back to Zelda, i wonder if the entire adventure started over, or if Zelda remembered him.... so many questions so little time...

Posted (edited)

OoT, definatly.

Edited by Mike123 (see edit history)

Posted

A Link to the Past:

All the sacrificed maidens are saved, Link's uncle is resurrected, the king is back, Ganondorf is finally defeated, and Link is the new wielder of the triforce.

Second would be Majora's Mask, for the sole reason that Kafei and Anju get married.

Posted

Well, for best ending boss battle music, I'd say the award goes to OoT.

However, I haven't watched PH on Youtube lately, so I don't know what the ending's like. If somoeone could inform me, that'd be great.