What's your favourite mask form in Majoras Mask?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

What is you favorite form of link in majoras mask? I like zora link and fierce deity link i wish that you could put the feirce deity mask on outside a boss battle without using any cheat codes that would be cool

Posted

There's a glitch that lets you do it that you can read about on GameFAQs.com...

I like playing around as Zora Link.

Posted

Fierce Diety Link! :biggrin: With him, it's so easy to beat bosses. Too bad you could only be him in boss rooms. :cry:

The other form I like a lot is Link's Zora form.

Posted

I like to be a Zora, which is kinda strange because in real life i can't swim :wacko:

Posted

I say Darmani. Its so fun being a Goron. Although swimming is pretty fun as a Zora. Rolling is better though. And faster.

(I've done the glitch to be the Fierce Deity outside boss rooms. He's so tall.)

Posted

I guess noone likes Deku Link... Yea, I don't either... :unsure:

My favorites would have to be Goron, and Oni Link.

Posted

Zora Link, definetely. :biggrin:

I really like to swim with him, but there are not so many places to swim and do things in the water in MM (only the Great Bay)

Posted

Yeah,but I remember whatching a video on Youtube were someone hacked MM and was out in Hyrule Field as Zora Link and was 'swimming' in the air.He swam up over Clock Town and everything.That video made me REALLY want to get an AR...

Posted

Yeah I saw that too, that would be very cool to do.

But as for the Fierce Diety outside of Boss Matches. I feel ripped off, because that glitch doesn't work on the PAL version.

Posted

Were you trying the Sakon's Hideout method or the Indigo's Ranch method?

Posted

i dont like deku link either

Posted

FD Link. He's eeevil.... :evil:

The swimming was fun, if there was more water, I'd choose Zora Link as my second, but instead I'll choose Goron Link (Quick trivia: Goron Link can roll faster than Epona).

Have you ever tried to beat a Skulltula as Zora Link? It's really hard, for some reason....

Posted

yes i have tried that it was hard

Posted

Zora and Deku Link. Zora link, because I like the gutar, he looks the coolest in that form, and I find his ability to swim really fast the most useful out of all the forms. Deku Link, because instead of swimming throgh small gaps, I use him to jump acroos the water. Also, I think he runs the fastes out of all the forms... :)

Posted

Zora and Deku Link. Zora link, because I like the gutar, he looks the coolest in that form, and I find his ability to swim really fast the most useful out of all the forms. Deku Link, because instead of swimming throgh small gaps, I use him to jump acroos the water. Also, I think he runs the fastes out of all the forms... :)

Unless of course you roll as a Goron. . .