Sheik is Male. *PROOF*

71 posts in this topic

Posted

When you tell me that Sheik is a male you tell me that Zelda magically gets a penis when she transforms.

Which is exactly what I think she does.

If she can magically change her entire body structure, why not finish the job?

Posted

Ok. Peoples. We are throwing rules of physics and body structures in here. Really, i dont think these very big parts of reality apply. If Zelda can change into Sheik with magic....does reality really apply here. Secondly, If games can make slight mistakes on models for characters.....(lets look at some trophies in super smash brothers.) Why is it unbelievable for the creators to slip on a shoulder width and breast size hmmmm?

Just sayin....no one will ever convince me that Sheik is a male. That is just creepy.

Posted

Wow. Lol.

Looking at the poll, this is almost exactly equally divided.

I wonder why gender stuff is such a hot-topic between zelda fans. Like this and Majora's gender.

Posted

I actually don't think Majora has a gender. I also don't think that it's very important. Also, Sheik's gender actually isn't that important. Oh well.

Secondly, If games can make slight mistakes on models for characters.....(lets look at some trophies in super smash brothers.) Why is it unbelievable for the creators to slip on a shoulder width and breast size hmmmm?

That is riding on the wee offchance that during a huge game development, experienced professionals messed up on two corresponding areas on the model of a main character. Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? Not really.

Posted

By the way. We are saying that males have wider shoulders than hips. You are right. The shoulder's are wider on males. But, Zelda is also trying to "diappear" and become someone else and not be found by Ganon. Has anyone here ever heard of shoulder pads...... pieces of foam that go in the shoulders to make them look wider. I don't know....i never have.... :unsure:

Besides. These are not humans.....this is not earth. The regular "rules" of humans and homosapiens on earth does not apply here. Second....this is a magical world and normal rules do not apply. If Zelda can change her gendre...why can'y she just change her body shape. Some would say "if she is going to change her body shape why wouldn't she just do the rest" Patially because you have to totally readapt your life style to a man. Then when link returns you have to readapt your life to be a woman. It is too much freekin work. Just grow the shoulder's longer.

Posted

AAAK!!!! IT'S TOO HORIBLE TO BE TRUE!!!! :fear:

Posted

They even mention it in the manga...

Posted

I think Sheik is a woman.

Let's establish that being male means having a penis.

We know Zelda is a woman.

She is wearing a costume.

Shoulder thing? Shoulder pads.

When we put on a costume of the opposite gender, do we grow penises or vaginas and boobs?

Posted

I think Sheik is a female. There seems to be no solid evidence either way, so I'll just say here that this is what I think. Until we get more information, (which seems an unlikely possibility) different people have different opinons and can attempt to argue them out. This seems as pointless as trying to figure out timelines-- that is to say, this is a fantastic way to pass the time until the next LoZ comes out. Then, theories will be turned upside down and we'll re-debate the whole thing. Repeat. Hope that made sense. And for crying out loud, stop flaming each other! Although you guys are calming down a bit. :) Okay, then, two cents made. Enjoy them. :)

Posted

I think Sheik is a woman.

Let's establish that being male means having a penis.

We know Zelda is a woman.

She is wearing a costume.

Shoulder thing? Shoulder pads.

When we put on a costume of the opposite gender, do we grow penises or vaginas and boobs?

A little "specific" but true nonetheless. If Sheik truly was a man, wouldnt there be some kind of "lump" in the pelvic area?

i see no lump :unsure:

Posted (edited)

Giant text got you to pay attention to it this time (because I posted it before and noone paid attention). I'm only stating a possibility, and untill Shigeru Miyamoto says that yes, shiek is a man, I'm gonna stay with my theroy. your "PROOF" means nothing. I'm just pointing out the undeniable fact that there are many possibilities for why shiek's sholders are broader than shiek's hips. The eye CAN be decieved, look at an optical illusion in reality and tell me it isn't true.

what saha is saying is that zelda uses magic to actually shape shift into shiek

or i at least think thats what he said

Edited by real link (see edit history)