Sheik is Male. *PROOF*

71 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to clear up the matter on Sheik. Sheik is a guy. I have proof. I didn't want to believe it either, but I'll just have to go with it too.

There has been large confusion over Sheik and, despite right answers, no-one shows proof to anyone, therefore the arguement continues. About a couple years ago, I did in fact stumble upon proof, but I waited to post it somewhere else. My good, (Well, we kinda' know each other) friend over at IGN boards helped me out. (Where have you gone? ;_; You rocked!)

Anyways, I used to be like most. I beleived Sheik was female, purely because I followed innacurate sources. To clear this up, I'll explain.

1]. The Manga is not relevant. It is not written by Nintendo.

2]. Sheik's Smash Trophy isn't relevant either, as Sheik's appearance there is a cameo.

Now, I will state most of the reasons that some thought Sheik was female. Which will be disproved here.

One, most thought that since Zelda isn't as flat-chested as some, they thought that a part of Zelda's outfit change was bandages to bind her breasts, as some do that for disguises, plays, or combat, so they don't restrict their movement while fighting.

Another theory was based off of Super Smash Brothers. Some thought she could change her eye color using her magic, along with her hair color.

But I don't think even magic can change your bone structure.

(Don't ask how I have the fairy Ocarina as an adult; I don't. Not my picture.)

sheik2.jpg

All males have the characteristic of having their shoulder much wider than their hips, mostly because of the hormones preventing the growth of the hips and supporting the growth of the shoulder area.

1044630113_sStuffimpa.gif

Women always have their shoulders around the same size as their hips, because the hips' growth is supported for child birth. Even Impa follows this rule.

Zelda is much paler than Sheik, Sheik's hair is darker, and shorter, and Sheik has the Sheikah's red eyes.

Much have used the "SSBM says she (Zelda) may be able to change her appearance by magical means", and I have this to say: Zelda may have powerful magical use, but she cannot alter bone structure, else she'd have to grow other things... My only theory is that she's changing into another person.

(Thanks to Kiera2 of IGN boards for settling this! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!? ;_; )

Thanks for reading!

Sahaqiel

Posted

You've convinced me.

Posted

I'd like to clear up the matter on Sheik. Sheik is a guy. I have proof. I didn't want to believe it either, but I'll just have to go with it too.

There has been large confusion over Sheik and, despite right answers, no-one shows proof to anyone, therefore the arguement continues. About a couple years ago, I did in fact stumble upon proof, but I waited to post it somewhere else. My good, (Well, we kinda' know each other) friend over at IGN boards helped me out. (Where have you gone? ;_; You rocked!)

Anyways, I used to be like most. I beleived Sheik was female, purely because I followed innacurate sources. To clear this up, I'll explain.

1]. The Manga is not relevant. It is not written by Nintendo.

2]. Sheik's Smash Trophy isn't relevant either, as Sheik's appearance there is a cameo.

Now, I will state most of the reasons that some thought Sheik was female. Which will be disproved here.

One, most thought that since Zelda isn't as flat-chested as some, they thought that a part of Zelda's outfit change was bandages to bind her breasts, as some do that for disguises, plays, or combat, so they don't restrict their movement while fighting.

Another theory was based off of Super Smash Brothers. Some thought she could change her eye color using her magic, along with her hair color.

But I don't think even magic can change your bone structure.

(Don't ask how I have the fairy Ocarina as an adult; I don't. Not my picture.)

sheik2.jpg

All males have the characteristic of having their shoulder much wider than their hips, mostly because of the hormones preventing the growth of the hips and supporting the growth of the shoulder area.

1044630113_sStuffimpa.gif

Women always have their shoulders around the same size as their hips, because the hips' growth is supported for child birth. Even Impa follows this rule.

Zelda is much paler than Sheik, Sheik's hair is darker, and shorter, and Sheik has the Sheikah's red eyes.

Much have used the "SSBM says she (Zelda) may be able to change her appearance by magical means", and I have this to say: Zelda may have powerful magical use, but she cannot alter bone structure, else she'd have to grow other things... My only theory is that she's changing into another person.

(Thanks to Kiera2 of IGN boards for settling this! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!? ;_; )

Thanks for reading!

Sahaqiel

Ok, if Zelda is Shiek, as is stated in Ocarina of Time... Then how is Shiek possibly male?

Posted

No problem=)

And i've always thought that sheik was a boy.... but finally some hard proof=)

Posted

I'm saying that Zelda turns into another person who likely existed. Female's shoulders are not wider than their hips, unless they're some sort of tranvestite, but we all know Shigeru isn't THAT sick in the head. (Though I think if you shoot an arrow at the Desert Collosus' breasts, they jiggle... And if you hookshot where her nipples should be, it works... O_O) Point is, unless Zelda had male parts that can be hidden and her bones are retractable, then Sheik is male.

Sahaqiel

Posted

(Though I think if you shoot an arrow at the Desert Collosus' breasts, they jiggle... And if you hookshot where her nipples should be, it works... O_O)

what the...? I have to try that! :joy:

Posted

Unless it's just a really really good disguise... or the sprite was drawn that way to make us think it was a guy untill Zelda revealed herself...

Posted

3D games don't use sprites for character models. They use body frames. Either way, even ni the official art his shoulders were wider. In the game his shoulders were wider. In the fanart AND game Zelda's hips were around the same size.

I just think Sheik was an actual person. Albeit, probably with another name.

Sahaqiel

Posted

sorry about that... mixed up the word model for sprite... anyway, the offivcial art is based on the game model, and fan art doesn't count.

Posted

what the...? I have to try that! :joy:

Same here!!

Oh, if you say Miyamoto ain't sick enough to put transvestites in his games, just look at Falbi. *Shrugs.*

Posted

Same here!!

Oh, if you say Miyamoto ain't sick enough to put transvestites in his games, just look at Falbi. *Shrugs.*

^ Good point :fear:

Posted

On the topic of sick shigeru creations; Tingle, the sickest video game character ever created.

Posted

On the topic of sick shigeru creations; Tingle, the sickest video game character ever created.

Preach it Brotha!

Posted

Falbi is sicker than Tingle. Much, much sicker. Tingle ain't so bad compared to Falbi.

Posted

who's Falbi? :unsure: