Sheik is Male. *PROOF*

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, so if more people say yes then it is automatically fact? THAT IS STUPID! All I am saying is Shiek may be a male or shiek may be a female. There is absolutly NO un-refutable proof that shiek is either male or female.

Posted

Shiek does look like a guy in a lot of ways but he or she has a voice of a female :unsure:

Posted

I wouldn't base my facts off of SSBM, its not exactly canon.

Oh, and even if SSBM isn't "canon" don't you think that the creators of SSBM would have gone to the creators of the games for the bios?

Posted

it is possible that sheik is a male but ruto calling sheik a young man isnt enough proof

Posted

Anyways, yes, because there are more yes votes than no ones doesn't mean it's true. This thread gives more proof that Sheik is male. That's about it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Shiek does look like a guy in a lot of ways but he or she has a voice of a female :unsure:

shiek doesn't have a voice :unsure:

oi! im just saying to give up the argument because argument can't change the poll and that he LOST! in the poll

Posted

Anyways, yes, because there are more yes votes than no ones doesn't mean it's true. This thread gives more proof that Sheik is male. That's about it.

Sahaqiel

Ok, this thread has shown two "Proofs" towards shiek's being a male, 1- Body structure, which is easily changed and before you repeat

Giant text really changes nothing ._.

Bodily structure does. Where in ANYWHERE does it say Zelda has the power to distort the images through her witnesses' mind? Nowhere.

Bodily structure means a lot. It is bodily impossible for a woman to have her shoulders that wide in comparison to the hips unless some weird hormone thing happened, or some surgery happen. Sheik is a male...

Sahaqiel

I ask you this, where in Zelda does it say that shiek has the ability to change herself into a male?

The other thing mentioned was ruto calling shiek a "Young man" which is an even worse argument than before!

Oh, and I do know that it IS possible for a woman to have larger sholders than hips, because I know one! NO surgery, No wierd hormone thing, that's just the way she is!

Posted

aiyaiyai >_> your gonna keep the argument going as long as possible arent ya?

Posted

To tell you the truth, no, It's obvious you all won't listen to reason, so I quit.

Posted

Incoming Theory! - Maybe Zelda took the shape of the first Sheikah, that was named Sheik. Then the followers were simply called Sheikahs. But, looking away from the theory, Sheik was maybe one of the dead Sheikahs, and she took the shape of him.

Posted

Incoming Theory! - Maybe Zelda took the shape of the first Sheikah, that was named Sheik. Then the followers were simply called Sheikahs. But, looking away from the theory, Sheik was maybe one of the dead Sheikahs, and she took the shape of him.

sahaquiel said that a couple pages ago. . . . .i think :unsure:

Posted

There's nothing to figure out. It's a game.

Besides in the game it says that Sheik is Zelda in disguise. And unless Zelda is a guy or her magic can change her gender. Sheik is a girl.

But then again it's just a video game.

Posted

Why do you people scare away a sensible person that thinks Sheik is female? Without those types of people, this topic would serve no purpose (And go to the next page, again xD ), and our fun little debate disappears. The goal is to provide proof for what you think, not try to make the other people get frustrated and give up. '~'

Oh, and even if SSBM isn't "canon" don't you think that the creators of SSBM would have gone to the creators of the games for the bios?

No offense to the SSBM creators or anything, but I may have been able to write that bio.

Ok, this thread has shown two "Proofs" towards shiek's being a male, 1- Body structure, which is easily changed and before you repeat

I ask you this, where in Zelda does it say that shiek has the ability to change herself into a male?

The other thing mentioned was ruto calling shiek a "Young man" which is an even worse argument than before!

Oh, and I do know that it IS possible for a woman to have larger sholders than hips, because I know one! NO surgery, No wierd hormone thing, that's just the way she is!

But we can infer from how we see Zelda that she isn't like that, and we can see from Sheik that he is. So there was obviously a body change.

Posted (edited)

Zelda may have powerful magical use, but she cannot alter bone structure, else she'd have to grow other things... My only theory is that she's changing into another person.

Thanks for reading!

Sahaqiel

Oh, then explain how the triforce of power allows Gannondorf to turn into a pig? Sheik is female. Look at this quote it'll prove it

Sheik uses the Triforce of Wisdom and reverts to Zelda.

If you don't believe me Google the cutscene. That's my proof that sheik is female (not to mention she was voiced by a girl so in the same way a Naruto sheik is a girl)

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

When you tell me that Sheik is a male you tell me that Zelda magically gets a penis when she transforms.