OoS and OoA are NOT the same Link.

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay. While I'm not sure on the popular thing that leads up to OoS and OoA...

They /cannot be the same Link/.

Think about it. An age is a period of 200 years (I cannot remember where I got that. But it's relevant.)

Link passes through 200 years in two different ages. The past and Present.

In a linked game, in Seasons after completing Ages, one can see Queen Ambi on the beach before Sarasa Desert.

How does that mean anything, you ask?

In Subrosia, in a linked or non linked game, you can see many skeleton pirates.

Cap'n refers to a bell he got from a special someone.

Another pirate explains that the "special someone" is a queen of a distant land.

The bell?

Queen Ambi's Bell. And that's something in Ages. I know it.

Continuing on into Ages, in the tower...

A worker explains how the tower was once to be used for Ambi to watch the sea, waiting for her lover to return...

Which would be the Pirate Captain, known as Cap'n, who was lost at sea and landed in Holodrum.

But how does this have to do with the same Link?

Because...

AMBI EXISTED 200 YEARS IN THE PAST.

Ergo, Cap'n may have been in Holodrum for the past 200 years! Meaning, the Link in Holodrum died 200 years before the Link in Labrynna existed!

And don't come here telling me "Well he went into the past before going to Holodrum!"

Impossible. Link was in the past when fighting Veran, yes (REMIND ME IF HE WASN'T. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME.). BUT. He went back to the present with Ralph and Nayru, which he taught Ralph the spin attack among other things.

Twinrova must have waited 200 years before Veran managed to light the flame of sorrow, simply because Veran existed in the poresent.

Which means there was a 200 year period of peace in Holodrum and Labyrnna. A Link may have been in Hyrule to save it.

Could this entail a split timeline? Or just a 200 year period of peace?

You decide.

Posted

Ok, but when you link the game, people like Impa recognise you. how's that possible if it is a different link, also you can link ages to seasons whish means that ages happened first, but if you link seasons to ages, seasons happened first. :wacko:

Remember these ARE capcom games.

Posted

We're talking time-linically. You could possibly say that the Cap'n was dead for 400 years, but...

Where's the fun in that?

Posted

i agree im thinking that these two games happen in at the same time but in two dfferent time perieds

Posted

Im goin to have to agree with zeldamaster5 on this 1 :embarrassed: