Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CotS First Chpt. and 2nd CHPT.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was overcast and the air smelled of rain and blood.Link, only 11 years old,was dressed in a green tunic and brown boots.He was armed with a wooden shield and a large dagger.He was leading a small group of kokiri to a battle being waged in the lost woods' temple.The small band walked through the woods until finding the battle that was being fought in front of the temple as well as inside of it.A few shapeless shadows noticed Link and his group after finishing off a zora.All three changed into the shape of the strongest in the party,Link.The shadows lunged at the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter Two~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shadow Links took out a few kokiri :cry:. Link destroyed two of them and the other kokiri defeated the final. On the outside the battle inside was very audible. they could hear swords banging, shields clanking, battle cries, and dieing cries.They began to climb up to the entrance of the temple.Before they entered a large shadow wolf appeared and killed another kokiri, but the final kokiri and link killed it. The final kokiri was none other than Saria.They entered the temple....

Posted

cool story i liked it good job keep writing those chapters

Posted

Wow, this is awesome! A bit short, but really good! You should definately keep writing this fan fiction! And wow, this is like the second fan fiction I've read that involved Saria! People dont mention her often in fan fics unfortunately, I dunno why.