Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The reason some Zelda sites have a grudge against us.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

WAIT!!!

I'm not gonna let the same thing happen again ask dustin /before/ we start doing this treaty thing... It is his website in the first place

Posted

Hmm....you're probably right. We should probably ask him if he's ok with it.

Posted

Really?

God how I hate MightyDekuNut!

On the plus side, I didnt realy know about this, I wonder if the Hyrule.net advertisement I made a couple days ago would help...I posted it in my video making service topic awhile ago, but to those who didnt see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPfeq_ghFUE

Btw, I don't want to sound clueless, but..what does LotL stand for?

Posted

i just saw it its good

Posted

nice video, anyway lotl - Land of The Legend this was the old hyrule.net

Posted

nice video, anyway lotl - Land of The Legend this was the old hyrule.net

Oh I see ^^ Thanks :)

Posted

When going to the other sites, you should just be concentrating on what we are now though as opposed to what happened, it just means that we don't start accusing people that way/

Posted

I actually think that only people can see the staff section (the whole section) should do this... only because if the webmaster asks about what happened... because dustin posted it there so yea... so the staff actually know what happened

Posted

I can't watch the video yet,but I remember I was reading about the artwork that was on the Hylia that Saria_Kokiri gave us a link to a long time ago,and they were saying that they watermarked the images because some other Zelda site was causing trouble,and one reply suggested it was Hyrule.Net.We might want to go over there and convince them that we're not that bad.And The Hylia is a big Zelda site.Some of they're editors even got to go to Nintendo's press conference at E3 and play Metroid Prime3 in front of hundreds of people.If we make peace with anyone,it should be them.

Posted

that sounds like a good idea to make peace with a good site that plays mp3c(metroid prime 3 corruption)

Posted

This sounds fine as long as it's done properly. There is a lot of bad reputation from when Martijn (aka mighty deku nut) was running things. Other sites have accused that Hyrule.net of (their words not mine): False news, stolen material ripped directly from other news sites without even bothering to change the words and taking credit, spreading rumorss and lying to users to build hype and get visitors by making them think they had inside info., and much more.

Sadly, I do think a lot of people think less of this site because of this. Letting them run the site really hurt the reputation of it sadly. Be sure to point out that the site is not run by any of the old people who did this stuff.

Posted

ok...

Shall I contact some webmasters...? *calls Paco* hey Paco! ye ye I know it's your day off! hey look round up the boys!... we got some calls we gotta make...

Posted

okey, I've seen alot of Hyrule.net bashing over at Zelda Universe.