Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The reason some Zelda sites have a grudge against us.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

So, as I recently found out, there had been a spamming war with LotL. I tried to investigate a bit and googled: bashing Hyrule.net

You should all take a look.

This guy called Mighty Dekunut, who I belive was the webmaster in charge of Hyrule.net back in the day, used to log in at ZU and advertisie our site. He was rude to the ZU members and all.

Google Results

Supposedly, that guy and the other staff used to post fake pictures and news, and that built up a bad reputation for us. Like Gingerlink said, we should settle things down with a bunch of Zelda sites, and let them now that we're not nearly half as bad as they think.

Posted

I have posted that we are no long ****.net on... loz.com and zeldatemple.net...

Posted

I know Volv and i think some of his friends are dutch, and Mighty Deku Nut is also dutch, so it probably is one of them.

Posted

Granted all that happened in 2005, but still... Most people believe the site is still the same.

Posted

the thing with lotl.net's forums... is that people curse up and down the board...

I also am getting a feeling of this being a staff only topic...

Posted

That explains a lot. Damn Mighty Deku Nut!

I think we should start by making peace with LotL.

Posted

That explains a lot. Damn Mighty Deku Nut!

I think we should start by making peace with LotL.

That's probably a good idea. Though it was hard to start, with Volvagia starting to throw F bombs (curse words) at us for no apperent reason :unsure: ... at least he stopped now, though. :)

(Yay, first member that's not a mod to post here!) :joy:

Posted

i think its because so many people go to this site and its so popular i think its the best legend of zelda website

Posted

LotL is a lot smaller than I thought it was. The main page is great, but the forums are just kinda confusing.

Posted

So, what do you say?

Should we settle things down with some Zelda sites?

Posted

no more spamming up other sites! :wacko:

Posted

no more spamming up other sites! :wacko:

Why is everyone thinking we're going to spam? We are merely going to set things straight for other zelda sites that still think we are the old hyrule.net. :tongue: Just like we did in land of the legend, but with a nicer approach this time... :embarrassed:

Posted

XD.

Yeah, we should do that.

Which site should we go to first?

Posted

Why is everyone thinking we're going to spam? We are merely going to set things straight for other zelda sites that stil think we are the old hyrule.net. :tongue: Just like we did in land of the legend, but with a nicer approach this time... :embarrassed:

oh ok :joy:

Posted

I don't know which sites still think we are he old hyrule, so I can't really suggest anything... :embarrassed:

A list would be helpful, so one person can go to each site, maybe? Instead of a bunch of us going to one site like we did yesterday...