Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sony, why wont you merge with Nintendo!?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

SOny losing the FF13 exclusivity was a rumour, it didn't actually happen, they still seem to have it, same goes for MGS4

As I've said though, those are 3rd party games, sony merging with Nintendo would have no beneficial effect...

Posted

SOny losing the FF13 exclusivity was a rumour, it didn't actually happen, they still seem to have it, same goes for MGS4

As I've said though, those are 3rd party games, sony merging with Nintendo would have no beneficial effect...

Yeah, most likely.

Posted

It'll probably lose Metal Gear Solid 4 too.

Posted

:cry: why sony why wont you merge with nintendo(i have all consoles cept xbox lol)

Posted

Why would Nintendo want to merge with Sony? They are outselling psp and ps3 by far...

Posted

Why would Nintendo want to merge with Sony? They are outselling psp and ps3 by far...

I meant Sony to merge with Nintendo. Now I'm ok with the fact that they are seperate due to the fact that the games I wanted sucked (they were on PS2) but I wouldnt mind a Eureka Seven game on Wii :embarrassed:

Posted

The day Sony merges with Nintendo is the day I lose faith in video games. Period.

Posted

I agree, if that happens I'll hang up my Wii remote and nunchuk forever.

Posted

I agree, if that happens I'll hang up my Wii remote and nunchuk forever.

...Yknow what, same here.

I now realize how chaotic that would be if they merged. And I wanted them to merge over 2 games *shakes head* I was a fool lol.

And the games werent even that good, they got a mediocre rating! I want an E7 game on Wii :cry:

Posted

Yeah,Nintendo and Sony would be pure chaos.

but I don't get why anime games are stuck with crappy developers.I read that there's going to be a Naruto game on the 360 called "Naruto".It's going to sort of be like RPG if I remember right,and it isn't going to be the basterdized version of Naruto that says "Believe It!" every 4 seconds.I haven't watched that much Naruto,but I know he doesn't say "Believe It!" every 4 seconds in the show.

I hope the Bleach game isn't stuck with a crappy developer,either.I've only watched exactly one episode of Bleach two weeks ago[bleach30],and my friggin parents won't let me stay up late enough to watch it,so as far as Bleach goes,I'm completely screwed...I could watch them on Youtube,though...

[bLEACH IS AWESOME!!!!!]

Posted

Yup, here's the box art:

boxart_wii_jp_bleach-wii.jpg

It's called Bleach: Shattered Blade. This in't the place for this discussion though.

Sorry Mods. :embarrassed:

Y'know,instead of playing Ichigo,they could make it an RPG,were you're a completely different soul reaper,and you do...well,Soul Reaper stuff.[i've only watched the 1-5 episodes,I'm watching the 6th now,and I've watched the 30th episode,and the 45,so I haven't watched that much,but It's AWESOME!!!!!]

Posted

games based off books, tv shows and movies are usually bad anyway

Posted

Hate Anime!!!! *gasp* :squint:

Posted

hate playstation.... hate anime.... hate sony.... dont even suggest that ><

I only suggested it awhile back because I wanted the Eureka Seven games on a nintendo console :embarrassed: Then, I realized the games sucked (they got a mediocre rating, I'm appalled) and I came back to my reality of hating sony and the playstation consoles. :embarrassed:

Now I just want Nintendo to have a new E7 game for Wii. :)

Posted

That would be fun.