Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Conventions

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there!

I believe a lot of people here likes things like manga, anime, and others things like that. That means that a lot of people goes to conventions every once in a while. That's why I started this topic. This topic is to talk about the conventions and things we find in them.

Last Friday I went to "La Mole" a very populat manga and anime convention in M

Posted

That's pretty cool.

Posted

nice zelda necklace

Posted

Cool! :biggrin: I myself have never been to a conventon (even though I''m a fan of anime and manga) but I guess I do have a small reference to an upcoming convention:

Sometime in August, my brother is going to a Comic Convention ^^ He says that some pretty famous people are gonna be there too, like the voice actress of Naruto, voice actress of Ash Ketchum, that host of the show 'Who Wants To Be a Superhero' (also creater of some awesome comic books) and a whole ton of others I cant seem to remember. I believe I have a flyer of it lying around in my house somewhere...well, if I find it, I'll take a picture and post it here ^^

Posted

Amazing SK!

The conventions are really funny, and I usually spent a lot of money there :embarrassed:

In "La Mole" there are talks with famus people too, like the voices of the Harry Potter movies in spanish, that came this time.

I like some mangas, so I bought a lot of things there :embarrassed:

Anyone likes Death Note? I bought a Death Note and a necklace of L.

Posted

Cool! :biggrin: I myself have never been to a conventon (even though I''m a fan of anime and manga) but I guess I do have a small reference to an upcoming convention:

Sometime in August, my brother is going to a Comic Convention ^^ He says that some pretty famous people are gonna be there too, like the voice actress of Naruto, voice actress of Ash Ketchum, that host of the show 'Who Wants To Be a Superhero' (also creater of some awesome comic books) and a whole ton of others I cant seem to remember. I believe I have a flyer of it lying around in my house somewhere...well, if I find it, I'll take a picture and post it here ^^

ahh...yes...comic con...Just tell him if he wears a costume that he shouldnt expect to be the ONLY Stormtrooper or the ONLY Darth Maul or the ONLY Darth Vader or the ONLY Jedi or the ONLY Dark Jedi...wait...comic con is in July...wait...an ACTRESS did Ash Ketchum??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Comic Con '07 matters aside,that necklace looks awesome.

Posted

ahh...yes...comic con...Just tell him if he wears a costume that he shouldnt expect to be the ONLY Stormtrooper or the ONLY Darth Maul or the ONLY Darth Vader or the ONLY Jedi or the ONLY Dark Jedi...wait...comic con is in July...wait...an ACTRESS did Ash Ketchum??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Comic Con '07 matters aside,that necklace looks awesome.

Yep, a girl voiced Ash Ketchum, no lie, i read it in the flyer lol

I've got to find that flyer! :angry:

And *raises hand* yes, I've heard of Deathnote! Wel..from my friend, but it sounds like a really cool anime ^^