Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Collecting All Zeldas

21 posts in this topic

Posted

im trying to collect the whole series what one do you think is the most important or must have outta all of them.

Posted

im trying to collect the whole series what one do you think is the most important or must have outta all of them.

Well the Wii is going to be able to download games for about 5-8 USD. I'm not sure what game systems it will support but at LEAST one Zelda game will be on there. Who knows, they may include all or some of them like the ones for NES, GameBoy, GBA, N64, GCN, etc. You may want to look up what systems it will support so that you know which ones not to get for the other consoles besides the Wii (someone else here might know, though).

Honestly, I dont think there is a most important Zelda game, I think they are all good. Though I think the newer ones are more challenging with the puzzles and... (dare I say it?) stuff. The ones I'm talking about are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (I didn't like that one so much), and Windwaker. Also some of the GB & GBA ones are good, but I prefer the 3-D ones.

Posted

Twilight Princess for the wii because it seems so high teach and fun.

Posted

yeah im waiting for the wii i heard it's gonna be out in november from a person that works at eb im saving up. i got like 100$ now but in december its christmas so i will get more money and my new wii :D i cant wait.

Posted

I'm kinda trying to do the same thing, or rather complete all of them...

I hate to say it but I've only done:

Ocarina of time

Master quest

Wind waker

Minish cap

I've got majoras mask, but i just find it frustrating to play, a glitchy original Legend of Zelda, which won;t let me change items, so i might need another one...Adventure of Link which is the only Zelda game I don;t really like but maybe it's just because i havn't got into it..

Leaving:

Link to the past

Ocracle of ages/seasons

Link's awakening

Twilight Princess (when it comes out)

Think that accounts for all of them...

Which ones have you actually got at the moment?

Posted

To the ones collecting zelda games, Have you ever heard of Emulators or Roms? If not lemme know and ill tell you how to get all the games, for free.

Posted

I had a modded link's awakening once, although I was a lot younger and got impossibly stuck on the 2nd dungeon...

The minish cap I completed was also a rom, but i prefer to actually play the games in their original form, or at least as an offical port (i.e. the collectors edition on the gamecube)

Posted

I'm working on collecting all the games too, the thing is I'm a serious collector, so I want to play it on the original platform, that means taking out my stalking gear and going in serch of a NES and SNES, cuz those are the only systems I dont have

Games I have:

OOT

MM

both oricales

GBA link to the past/4swords(really sucky)

links awakening DX(GBC)

wind waker

Games I need:

master quest

collectors edition

minish cap

4 swords adventure(GCN)

link to the past-original

links awakening(GB)

legend of zelda

zelda 2: adventures of link

But what Im not gonna get is those crappy LoZ games they made for the Philips CD-i

Posted

I don't think anybody really counts them in the zelda series, they're not offical and both terrible so...yer, no point...

Posted

To the ones collecting zelda games, Have you ever heard of Emulators or Roms? If not lemme know and ill tell you how to get all the games, for free.

i have heard of emulators but im collecting i want them physically not as a file on my computer.

Posted

Ok then, not a problem.

Posted

I like puuding

Posted

I think we might need to do something about forest sage, he's just creating ENTIRELY pointless posts, i was gonna send something to dustin so i'll mention him, leave it for now though...

Posted

I have all the games EXCEPT

Link's Awakening

Minish Cap

Master Quest (Does Master Quest even count? It's just a remake of Oot with more enemies harder dungens, harder enemies, and a few alterations to the puzzles.)

Posted

i have and played every Zelda game except for Minish cap and Four Swords