Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp Hyrule Registration Today!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Camp Hyrule is accepting registrations. Hurry and sign up before all the virtual cabins are full. If you take too long, you may be stuck with that guy over there who hasn't heard of the word shower in 7 years. I should probably tell you he has a weird flatulence problem too, probably all that prune juice and baked beans.

------

<a href="http://www.camphyrule.com/">Register Here</a> before it is too late! Camp Hyrule 2006 registration ends at 5:00 pm PST on July 27, so be sure to spread the word to all of your friends before then!

Posted

Gah! you beat me to posting it!

But yea, I just registered for it :D

Yay! 100 posts!

Posted

Cant this summer, i got summer school. <_< ...man :(

Posted

Now they are extending the registraition untill Friday!

"Registration got started a little late today, so I am going to extend the registration period until Friday afternoon. Thanks for being patient!"

[url="http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=Bulletin&message.id=588"]HERE[/url] is the source...

Posted

Hey, I'm new to these forums.
I alreayd registered for it. Can't wait.

Posted

[quote name='FloOFy.2' post='4712' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:23 AM']Hey, I'm new to these forums.
I alreayd registered for it. Can't wait.[/quote]
Welcome. :D

Posted

*insert multiple repeated swear words here*

you need to have a my Nintnedo account and guess what? You need to live in America or Canada to sign up...so the fact that I'm in England still means i can;t do it...the internet goes all the way around the world for a reason i hope they know...

Lousy Nintendo of Europe, never doing anything fun like this...

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='4726' date='Jul 26 2006, 12:52 PM']*insert multiple repeated swear words here*

you need to have a my Nintnedo account and guess what? You need to live in America or Canada to sign up...so the fact that I'm in England still means i can;t do it...the internet goes all the way around the world for a reason i hope they know...

Lousy Nintendo of Europe, never doing anything fun like this...[/quote]
well just go to [url="http://nintendo.com"]Nintendo.com[/url] and sign up. You don't have to live in America. Just put in your name, and vuala. Your sign up for nintendo.com. Now just go to [url="http://camphyrule.com"]Camphyrule.com[/url] and put in your username, and password, and your in. :D It's not like a real camp, or anything. It's all virtual.

Posted

it asks you for your coountry vital for signing up, gives you the options of usa and canada, there'e also a link saying other, click on it and you get the following message:
"Nintendo's Privacy Policy is intended to meet the privacy laws and requirements of the United States and Canada. These regulations may not comply with the laws and requirements of your home country. Therefore, Nintendo.com registration is available to residents of the United States and Canada only."

therefore, im stuffed, or at least would need an american address to sign up...

is there a contact e-mail for the camp? i might try and sort something out...

Posted

Try this for the address:

123 1st St.
New York, New York 11121
USA

Posted

Yea, just use a fake address. Use p.o box 5889, townsville, NC, 27537...

Posted

I also have to go to summer school.

Posted

Yer it works, thanks guys, i tried putting a fake address in before but it didn;t work, said it didn;t match up, all i did was match the first part of the zip code to the state though...

now to register for camp hyrule...

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='4807' date='Jul 27 2006, 01:33 AM']Yer it works, thanks guys, i tried putting a fake address in before but it didn;t work, said it didn;t match up, all i did was match the first part of the zip code to the state though...

now to register for camp hyrule...[/quote]
Which one did you use?

Posted

Itu's, which i saw first, both might've worked though...