Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not In Stores, Not On Ebay, Waited A Whole Month, Until...

34 posts in this topic

Posted

this is going to sound really stupid

What is Banjo and Kazooie/Tooie?

Posted

this is going to sound really stupid

What is Banjo and Kazooie/Tooie?

They're games, and dont worry, I've never played/heard of em either lol :P They sound fun though :biggrin:

Posted

There making a Banjo-Threeie but its for fricken Xbox 360

Banjo and Threeie has been a rumor circulating since the release of the PS2. I want proof.

--Edit.--

Sorry! I just saw the trailer. Never mind. Well that sucks. Only for 360? Pssh.

--Edit.Edit--

Man that sucks!! It looks so cool! That music brings back so many memories. I am really jealous right now. . .:cry:

Posted

Banjo and Threeie has been a rumor circulating since the release of the PS2. I want proof.

--Edit.--

Sorry! I just saw the trailer. Never mind. Well that sucks. Only for 360? Pssh.

--Edit.Edit--

Man that sucks!! It looks so cool! That music brings back so many memories. I am really jealous right now. . .:cry:

Rare were bought by microsoft early gamecube generation (starfox adventures was the last game made by rare for a Nintendo home console). of course, with Banjo-Kazooie being owned by rare (deviation: why do lots of people say Banjo and Kazooie? it's a flipping Hyphen!) and it being one of their best series, it's only gonna come out on the 360, microsoft's own console(another side note, pretty much any good Nintendo 64 game was made by either Rare or Nintendo).

Before any of you start talking about Diddy Kong racing on the DS, Microsoft don't have their own handheld and it looks like they decided to go with the DS to make handheld games (There's also a Viva Pinata DS game coming out now), as they obviously see sony as a closer rival.

Plus there were also not too unbeleivable rumours circulating about a version of Halo coming out, which have now disapeared, but if you think about it, microsoft don't have thier own handheld and a portable version of halo would sell millions easily, it all adds up as to why it was perfectly possible.

I've always found it interesting how the N64 has probabbly the most great games of any console, yet it was the start of nintendos downfall (which they're now picking up from again with the wii)

Posted

I've always found it interesting how the N64 has probabbly the most great games of any console, yet it was the start of nintendos downfall (which they're not picking up from again with the wii)

Downfall? the DS is a HUGE succes, the wii is also doing well. They keep developing great games, and I see no reason why they should stop.

Posted

I meant in home consoles and i didn;t mean to say not, i meant to say now, so i'll just edit that

Posted

okey :embarrassed: i agree that the gc was a failure, but I don't think Nintendo is going down. ever. :biggrin:

Posted

Nintendo Consoles have sold less and less since the NES (I think it's about 80 million for the NES, 60 million for the SNES, 40 million for the n64 and 20 million for the Gamecube). Currently it looks like the wii is going to sell far more than the gamecube, but Nintendo's console has been outsold by a competitor since the n64 vs the playstation

Posted

yes, but it's cgonna change. Wii is at least gonna sell more then the gc, and Nintendo is much more the home consoles, gba sold alot (can't remember how much) and the DS is outselling the psp by far.

Posted

yes, but it's cgonna change. Wii is at least gonna sell more then the gc, and Nintendo is much more the home consoles, gba sold alot (can't remember how much) and the DS is outselling the psp by far.

Yeah

Yknow, your right Gingerlink, it is kind of strange how the N64's gmaes are now known as classics. Anyone I've ever met says the same thing lol

And for sure Wii is gonna outsell the gc! When the gc first came out, my brother didnt play much of his N64 or Gameboy Color so he wasnt too interested in buying GC. I would have bought gc, if I was interested in Nintendo lol. All I played was the N64 and Gameboy Color and I didnt really pay much attention to the new gc coming out. At one point I looked into it and found one of the games for the GC, LoZ WW.

Now of course, I was used to LoZ OoT graphics at the time, becuase I loved the game so much. When I saw the WW graphics, I knew that there was no way we were gonna buy the gc

Now that I look past the graphics of WW, I really want it. And I'm glad the Wii can play GC games ^^ Just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover.

And yeah, I should have downloaded the virtual console version of Paper Mario for N64 *smacks forehead again* I guess I didnt pay much attention to Virtual Console info when I was counting down the days till the Wii came out :embarrassed: Stupid!

Posted

it's interesting what a lot of people say when they see screenshots of Wind waker, what's even more interesting is how their reaction normally changes it when they play it/see it in action.

Paper Mario for the n64 only came out on the virtual console just over a week ago, so you didn't really miss much

Posted

Yeah, Nintendo unfortunately hit a slump with the Gamecube. . .

But for the fans that stuck with them, we were awarded with the Wii.

Posted

*yawn* Great, now I'm stuck in Paper Mario lol (and yknow, its always near the beginning where I get stuck in these Paper Mario games...) :cry:

Posted

Paper Mario is too hard. I have no idea how I beat it when I was 9.

Posted

Paper Mario is too hard. I have no idea how I beat it when I was 9.

Wow, really? I think my brother was...14..maybe when we still had the borrowed game from his friend, he got all the Star Spirits and was at Bowser, but just couldnt beat him, and saved in the castle so he was stuck. I hate it when that happens!

Lets see, I'll probably find my way out tomorrow ^^